This game is gonna be big

Blain

I have tried tons of pokemon mmo's but never one even close to this good the sprites for the main characters you make alone are beyond amazing and how you can customize them and even buy mounts I am surprised it's even free to play let alone only five dollars for membership.

I imagine it's going to be the most popular pokemon mmo on the web and may even be neck to neck to how popular world of war craft is among mmo's. :Grin:

159253 I have tried tons of pokemon mmo's but never one even close to this good the sprites for the main characters you make alone are beyond amazing and how you can customize them and even buy mounts I am surprised it's even free to play let alone only five dollars for membership.

I imagine it's going to be the most popular pokemon mmo on the web and may even be neck to neck to how popular world of war craft is among mmo's. :Grin:

I hope so too, its probably one of my favourite games on my pc and the community is great so. You'll also look forward to the fact hoenn will be out soonish. :Cool:

i wouldn't be surprised if it became that big, pokefans have been crying for a decent pokemon mmo for years but nintendo knows if they made that then the ds franchise would take a big hit and no one has had either the time or the resources to make a decent one but did we get a decent one? No! we got an a outstanding one:D when it becomes more advanced and more popular I imagine certain changes one they will likely have to up the prices a bit as it will cost more money to make and add new stuff second they will have to make new servers or else red and blue will always be full and no one can join three they will have to hire more ppl to help run the game I hear it's mainly volunteers right now but if this game gets much more popular and considering the money their going to make from it we are talking tons of well payed employees :Grin:

159270 I hear it's mainly volunteers right now but if this game gets much more popular and considering the money their going to make from it we are talking tons of well payed employees :Grin:

The fact it is run by volunteers will never change. Reason is if this becomes a profit based game Nintendo will get their law suits and shut it down. So it will forever be run by volunteers as a beta game.

I don't think it will have as big of an impact on game sales as people would suggest, as long as PRO doesn't update as soon as a new game releases.

Sun and Moon look good (I just want the lion tbh) and honestly, playing this has made me pay more attention to it, rather than wait for the price drop I'll likely get it soon after release because this game has my Pokemon interests higher atm.

Anyone who wants the newer type gameplay, mechanics and Pokemon will always buy the newer games.

I don't understand why Nintendo don't see the success of Pokemon MMOs and realise what people want, running this separate to the core games shouldn't affect eithers player base as not all the players cross over.

ge6aLM7.png