Signature Giveaway!

Olman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello , Sir can i request my name on the gengar signature if its not taken? (But try to add the name in the top right area)

If its taken already i will go for the snorlax signature .. if taken then buizel signature .. if all the three are taken already , i will just thank you and say u did good work there ^^

did you see my reply olman ??

Olman, May I grab the Snorlax Signature since the Trainer Red signature isn't there?

Simply replace Lazzar with Gawerty and make the 3 in R3vo, a red color please.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Hello , Sir can i request my name on the gengar signature if its not taken? (But try to add the name in the top right area)

If its taken already i will go for the snorlax signature .. if taken then buizel signature .. if all the three are taken already , i will just thank you and say u did good work there ^^

did you see my reply olman ??

Yes I did, ill make it tonight

Hello , Olman. I really like your sigs. Especially the one below, may I get it , if its not taken already obviously.

https://prntscr.com/6xvdn2

Text: Zaik with the same font original had.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...