Tracking an old trade

Jinzoooo

Dear staff,

is there an option to find out to whom I traded the following Pokemon?

Around February 2023, I traded a:
Alolan Dugtrio (possibly but unlikely: Alolan Diglett)
Jolly Nature: 31 Speed, 30 Attack iirc. I think it was fully EV trained with 252 Speed, 252 Attack
Ability: Tangling Hair
ID: unsure of the exact ID but it likely started with 595xxxxx - 597xxxxx
OT: Jinzoooo

I'm afraid this is all the info I can provide at this point. If there is a way you can help me with, I'd very much appreciate it

Best
Jinzoooo

Hello there! Your requested trade information is listed below. Please note for the future, we typically only give out trade information for issues or if something went wrong. 

Nonetheless, I hope the information below it helpful to you. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

Trade - Jinzoooo <> Demonhunter9 - Mon Feb 20 2023 18:04:43 GMT+0000
#Jinzoooo
Dugtrio-Alolan Lvl. 100 UID: 59782794 GID: 104989915 

#Demonhunter9

- Codexed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Codexed said:

Hello there! Your requested trade information is listed below. Please note for the future, we typically only give out trade information for issues or if something went wrong. 

Nonetheless, I hope the information below it helpful to you. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

Trade - Jinzoooo <> Demonhunter9 - Mon Feb 20 2023 18:04:43 GMT+0000
#Jinzoooo
Dugtrio-Alolan Lvl. 100 UID: 59782794 GID: 104989915 

#Demonhunter9

- Codexed

Thank you very, very much @Codexed for your quick help.

I was not sure if this kind of request was valid or not. I will certainly keep that in mind for the future.

This thread may be closed. Thank you!

Best
Jinzoooo

34 minutes ago, Jinzoooo said:

Thank you very, very much @Codexed for your quick help.

I was not sure if this kind of request was valid or not. I will certainly keep that in mind for the future.

This thread may be closed. Thank you!

Best
Jinzoooo

You're very welcome! I'm glad that seems to answer your question. Since that is the case, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed