Client freezes after opening items bag

Zedivan

1. 1.

PRO Username: Zedivan

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Tried to open items bag.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing.

Description and Message

Tried to open items bag.

Nothing.

Description and Message

My client sometimes freezes after I click the items bag, I'm pretty sure this happens when I don't open the bag for either a long period of time or a high amount of wild encounters, so it's annoying when I'm looking for rares and open "Items" to throw a ball. The freeze stops after some seconds/minutes, it has never lasted enough for the game to afk-kick me so far, but once it lasted almost 5 minutes

wGAajBw.jpg

That's how it looks.

I'd like to know if there's more people having this issue, and if there's any way to fix or prevent it.

I'm using Windows 10.

Guest kaiser99

It happens always the same for me. How much longer without opening the bag , the longer freezing, even once the server has kicked me, but normally takes 1-2 minutes

It is a bug that occurs when you had several battle encounters where you did not use the bag function (this includes against other trainers).

To avoid it in the future simply click on your bag after every couple battles. You do not actually need to use a item, just open up your bag when in battle.

This will prevent the bug from occurring.

159843 The more items you own the longer the freeze will occur; Just wait, do not close the client to prevent rollbacks/loss.

This is in correct. I was thinking this at first to before I knew it simply had to do with opening your bags in battle.

I did several tests and I would even freeze when I had no items in my bag.

Its all about using your bag or not.

The more battles you had not opening your bag, the longer and more severe the freeze will be.

From my experience one can have about 10 battles before he or she should use their bag to avoid freezes.

159848 Interesting. Like I've experienced, or thought so at least, that it's sort of related to items, might have been just the server lags though.

Ever since I make sure to open my bag every x encounter I never experienced a freeze since, and I never had so many items as I had now so I really doubt it.

But hey, beta videos games, so who knows :Ambivalent:

Guest Kojir0

i have pokemon Electabuzz,i need item holding Electrizer evol it !

I can find where this item ? help me ! :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

159813 PRO Username: Zedivan

Tried to open items bag.

Nothing.

Description and Message

Tried to open items bag.

Nothing.

Description and Message

My client sometimes freezes after I click the items bag, I'm pretty sure this happens when I don't open the bag for either a long period of time or a high amount of wild encounters, so it's annoying when I'm looking for rares and open "Items" to throw a ball. The freeze stops after some seconds/minutes, it has never lasted enough for the game to afk-kick me so far, but once it lasted almost 5 minutes

wGAajBw.jpg

That's how it looks.

I'd like to know if there's more people having this issue, and if there's any way to fix or prevent it.

I'm using Windows 10.

Hi, sometimes you will meet this issue. I will recommend you to click the bag and then cancer in the wild battle before hunting beginning. If you meet freeze, wait for around 5-10 minute with not click into window game. Hope it can help.