Suggestion to make bike voucher cost more affordable for new players

Q25

While I agree with the point of making it easier is correct, I disagree with few points

-You have many ways to make moneys from Jenny but dont forget that you can lose this money during battle since newbies players are not aware of the dc tips.

-Game is supposed to be friendly for everyone, you have to walk for around 10-15 hours approx until you can reach the Ditto spawn even if PRO has a higher speed while walking it's not that friendy imo.

-Subway quest is so different and we cant compare it, one is for unlocking access to 2 regions train while you can use bike during your whole journey compared to the 2 subway/teleporter quest you have to do.

A solid +1 for me due to new players need about the bike.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cordian said:

It doesn't require enormous game logic or knowledge to talk to the NPC with the green name from the series known as "Officer Jenny" because even if you know nothing you talk to every npc in town and if you have even the slightest amount of knowledge from the Nintendo games you just see a new NPC which you can talk to so you get in front of it and interact. Game should be user friendly as it is now and not as people who ask for money want to be. If that's difficult then the mappers could add a new area just for money in which you get 500-2000 Pokedollars from each mon you encounter. Game is good as it is when it comes to difficulty and if those players need to learn that's what the guides in forum are for.

If that's so difficult to accomplish then what are these people going to do when they want to complete the subway quest?
Some things should stay the way they are,there's a difference between noob friendly and bored friendly.

your claim is again very subjective. you cannot think from your own perspective towards the new players.

there are some people who didn't touch Pokémon for maybe 10-15+ years and finds pro suddenly. ( like me )

yes that could be maybe an option to add a zone where you can fight wild Pokémon's for money. 

subway quest is far away from even being potentially comparable to the bike.

Alhamdu Lillahi (s.w.t.) Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

I'm not comparing the subway quest to the bike voucher when it comes to difficulty because they're way different from each other or at which point in the game you meet each one of them. I'm comparing those 2 quests clearly on the factor of money needed to complete them which is 20k for Bike Voucher and 50-60k for subway quest (While spending or not before you finally reach that quest). Subjective would be a claim if i wasn't a donator who made his life easier by buying a mount way before i even meet the bike voucher quest because i would be talking for myself and not as common sense requires me to.

Even if that never happened and even though i got in touch with PRO about a week ago, there is a certain concept in games which is the following : Every NPC has a certain name color which is Dark Yellow and some NPCs don't even have a name mentioned. All of a sudden you reach a place in which there is a single NPC having a Green name instead of Yellow and a whole different appearance from the others. Even if someone had no idea about the entire missions thing would have the curiosity to reach out and interact with that NPC that has a different name color than the others even if that meant that it was just another pointless dialog that would make them skip every Officer Jenny they would meet along the way. They just didn't even try to discover new things or interact because they went straight from one city to another fighting the required gyms and gathering the required badges until they saw an amount of 20k Pokedollars and froze.

The fact that people tend to rush and ignore those NPCs while having no idea about the game, ignoring every single guide that was made from people who spent time creating and polishing those guides just for those people to make their lives easier in the game, doesn't mean that the game should be that helpful. There must be even the tiniest of challenge even for those players who find refuge in asking for money in Poke Centre.

About the area in which you farm Pokedollars i totally disagree just because there are people who hunt Pokemon for days before they find one which is worth selling for 500k to 1m so economy would fall to dust as soon as this area appears on the map.

I deeply apologize for the long read,i wanted to make my thoughts clear.

Edited by Cordian
Apology for the long read.
  • Like 1

6b7168bffc080d009d28c24878e3bdd8.gif.60772cc93e6444ae942fa32756ae342f.gif

Train until your own EV's reach 252.

20 hours ago, Q25 said:

We discuss these issues already above, the main point is to make it minimal effort for people with less knowledge how to make money, solely to eliminate the begging.

People will be begging no matter if it is done easier or not, they will have something else to do so. PRO is already easy with all this guides and people help from all chat or discord when it's supposed to be more challenging. There's isn't any need to change something there.  As @Cordian said, some things should stay the way they are.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

Lugario's EV Training Service

+1/-1

New players will always beg for money, but making the game more affordable (which is already is.. is a bit excessive specially 20-25k for a bike). I understand that you genuinely want to support new players, and that's great. However, it's important to remember that this game is designed to be grindy it takes time and effort to achieve what you want, and that's part of what makes it rewarding.

You mentioned, "I believe if new players don't find a way to obtain a bike quickly, they might lose interest in the game." While I see where you're coming from, I don't think most new players will quit over something like that. It’s a minor hurdle, and many games have similar challenges. Feeling a little behind when others have impressive mounts is normal. We’ve all been there.
As what @Cordian@Lugario said, some things should stay the way they are.

When I first started, I didn’t even know about the Officer Jenny quest. I just played the game, grinding and battling players and Pokemons along the way. By the time I reached vermillion, I had around 60-70k which is more than enough to buy a bike. If I wanted to, I could’ve saved 20k by doing Ditto quest, which honestly, you can complete in under an hour. 

• Like 4

DISCORD: itsmegoomba
IGN PRO: Samegaki

GUILD: Slytherins

🔹 SERVICE DISCORD SERVER 🔹
🔹 FORUM SERVICE SHOP 🔹

banner2.0-ezgif.com-resize.gif.c2b98a8a39c5195340e105a09a0db209.gif