REROLL TICKET FOR NORMAL POKÉMONS

Theophidom

Good Evening! I have a feeling this might be denied but I will go ahead and say it. It's really hard to win events or tournaments that gives you a ticket with the chance of rerolling a normal Pokémon which is only applicable for legendaries. What if there was a very hard quest. Let's say you will be rewarded with a chance to receive a nature/ability Reroll Ticket for a normal Pokémon if you start quest from a set time duration (Maybe a month or week). This isn't an ordinary quest, this one will require you to:

1. Grind 1000 to 2000+ hrs fresh hours even though you have it already 

2. Catch 50+ 25+ godly mons randoms

3. Win 200+ PvP normal and random battles

4. Walk 100,000+ steps in game

5. Evolve 1500+ mons

Conditions: This ticket will only work on OT Pokémons and Pokémon caught within a set amount of time and below. ( For example if the quest starts November, you can only Reroll mons caught only in November and down below 2024 to past years). Please give your personal ideas. In this way it will barely affect game economy. This Pokémon will also be made untradable.

I believe these quest will make it worthwhile to get and grind. More ideas are welcome.

If this is denied, I hope this concept can be used for some sort of event 

Edited by Theophidom
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sandeep786 said:

No need, it will discourage hunting 

Not really, it doesn't mean those conditions can be reduced, you do it unconsciously while playing the game as it records your progress automatically 

Edited by Theophidom