No android support?

Tehcreepn1

1. 1.

PRO Username: TehCreepN1

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Searched, viewimg similar posts from April and May, browsimg google, and generally looking for a site with a working client.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Research. Tedious, fruitless, pointlessly frustratimg research about why I can play at home on my gaming rig but not on my tablet. The tablet I have with me in those moments of "man pokemon sounds awesome!" but when I'm ABLE to play I'm at home using a Panzer to weed my garden (using my pc is freaking overkill in the extreme to run a shockwave flash).

Description and Message

Also, PRO isnt built using flash.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It makes sense, but is hardly comforting. I understand that the devs have lives and view this game as seriously as one would expect but seeing the LARGE gap in support for the single most available platform potential player could use is imcredibly disconcerting.

And that`s why the PRO staff could have at least thought a bit harder and longer about having a second person/small pool of people for PRO Android development to substitute for when the first dev can`t... dev. I can understand it being a hobby for the staff 100% but some planning ahead for matters like these wouldn`t hurt.

And that`s all i am saying on this subject...

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3