Tr1ckz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Updated Dig Spots! *Informations, treasures and more"

<r><QUOTE author="Thor"><s>

</s><POST content="171328"><s></s>171328<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="suny"><s>
</s><POST content="171231"><s></s>171231<e></e></POST> why did you quit? :(<br/>

now we have to wait for other updates until these new scripters are ready.... im sad now<br/>

does it delay the hoenn release or something?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i quit because i have no time to work on PRO, and u players deserve better. which is why I stepped aside so someone else can do updates in the amount of time it needs.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

heya thor, nice you take over arnie's job now<br/>

can you give any information about dig spots? kanto still bug's with 'nothing' and johto completely missing<br/>

you workin on it or what is ur prio right now? ( at least the 'nothing' would be great to be done^^)<br/>

<E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="kuniyo9"><s>

</s><POST content="184889"><s></s>184889<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Thor"><s>
</s><POST content="171328"><s></s>171328<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="suny"><s>
</s><POST content="171231"><s></s>171231<e></e></POST> why did you quit? :(<br/>

now we have to wait for other updates until these new scripters are ready.... im sad now<br/>

does it delay the hoenn release or something?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i quit because i have no time to work on PRO, and u players deserve better. which is why I stepped aside so someone else can do updates in the amount of time it needs.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

heya thor, nice you take over arnie's job now<br/>

can you give any information about dig spots? kanto still bug's with 'nothing' and johto completely missing<br/>

you workin on it or what is ur prio right now? ( at least the 'nothing' would be great to be done^^)<br/>

<E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

hmm looks like he is lost already, well that was fast o.O :(<br/>

any other admin can take a look on the spots? i cry every time i dig 'nothing' <E>:Cry:</E></r>

<t>and again 3x nothing on route 15 -.-<br/>

<br/>

@Xhaj<br/>

@Red<br/>

@Chappy<br/>

@Unknown007<br/>

@Naero<br/>

@Integer<br/>

<br/>

sorry for marking all of you (i dont know if its even working and you read this -.- ) but any information would be helpfull to understand whats going on... im kinda mad if i see three times in a row 'you got nothing congratulations' :(<br/>

but i still love you all! not your fault is he is kinda missing or i dont know</t>

<r><QUOTE author="kuniyo9"><s>

</s><POST content="192290"><s></s>192290<e></e></POST> and again 3x nothing on route 15 -.-<br/>

<br/>

@Xhaj<br/>

@Red<br/>

@Chappy<br/>

@Unknown007<br/>

@Naero<br/>

@Integer<br/>

<br/>

sorry for marking all of you (i dont know if its even working and you read this -.- ) but any information would be helpfull to understand whats going on... im kinda mad if i see three times in a row 'you got nothing congratulations' :(<br/>

but i still love you all! not your fault is he is kinda missing or i dont know<e>

</e></QUOTE>

bro chill, the guy working on it started his job and stopped it sooner than expected cause he was busy with his life. Thor has just arrived a few time ago, and he's most likely doing some stuff for Hoenn actually, so i'm not sure digs will be updated as soon as expected. Just be patient and don't complain on every digs refresh plz, it won't help. <br/>

Thor will let us know on this forum when he'll update john digs.<br/>

<br/>

Zeloups</r>

<r>i do 'chill', and not complaining lol :D<br/>

just asking for information, so dont know whats the point is of your text <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

but what ever =)</r>

• 2 weeks later...