Dig Spots / Delete please

Tr1ckz

Re: Updated Dig Spots! *Informations, treasures and more"

<t>why did you quit? :(<br/>

now we have to wait for other updates until these new scripters are ready.... im sad now<br/>

does it delay the hoenn release or something?</t>

<i></i>

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Just dug up nothing from Route 15 the spot between Ron and Mya. So far all the other spots have always had something since they were changed.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="suny"><s>

</s><POST content="171231"><s></s>171231<e></e></POST> why did you quit? :(<br/>

now we have to wait for other updates until these new scripters are ready.... im sad now<br/>

does it delay the hoenn release or something?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i quit because i have no time to work on PRO, and u players deserve better. which is why I stepped aside so someone else can do updates in the amount of time it needs.</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r>

<POST content="171193"><s></s>171193<e></e></POST> i was the only one working on it.<br/>

<br/>

however dont worry, i had been recruiting scripters and when these guys get promoted, they will carry on my work as i have left them everything they need.<br/>

<br/>

Sad to see you leaving, glad to hear that someone will continue your wonderful work.</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r>Ok, seems like digspots on R15 have returned to their previous state, so i removed them from the guide.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Diszpi"><s>

</s><POST content="173649"><s></s>173649<e></e></POST> Rock tunnel 1st spot Fissure TM<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks, added.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="KnockOneOut"><s>

</s><POST content="174824"><s></s>174824<e></e></POST> How come you haven't got devil island dig spots on here?<br/>

There like a few in 6th island and 7th island.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

There are only UPDATED spots in this guide ;) Spots in Johto and on both islands aren't remade yet.<br/>

I'll add them as soon as they get a rework.</r>