The Dratini Quest

Geekwannabe

actually it has nothing to do with the developers, it's all comes back to the morale of the players. and yeah some players don't care about other to play or enjoy, all they care about is getting profit in game, like if he will win a prize for that. :Cry:

:confused: This thread got off on a tangent really fast lol. I just wanna see how long it took people to fish for dratini and share the experience. Anyhow, start a new thread for those that wanna discuss other topics. Make love friends, not war. :Heart-eyes:

I don't think that what you're doing is correct, we should really need to get confermation from an admin, i hope they will eventually notice this thread, since it doesn't make sense that 4 people will stay in queue because of you

U do realise that non-active playing is against the rules, right? Epecially AFK timing just to gain hours. Your behaviour is exsctly the type of thing this rule prevents, and the reason we have queues.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Congratulations for your dratini, I was as happy as you are when I found my first one, but I would suggest you only to use one account to play in future , the reasons were metioned. If everybody would play like you do there would be only 450 player online at the same time instead of 1800 like it should be.

AkmfjcI.png

This conversation turned weird fast.

I advise not to do certain things just because Bot- users do so. They usually end up being perma-banned. In order to avoid that status, just get back to one client at the time. Apart from that, getting profit like money and/or pokes is no big deal, I don't understand why you would need 4 accounts.

Greetings

Firstly, congratulations on your Dratini. I always find mine by surfing in the MS Zone of the Kanto Safari, I seem to find I get at least one per morning cycle there - plus I don't have to spam the rod for hours on end haha.

Secondly, this:

161358 Aren't the bot users open 4 windows in same time like that ? :Angel:

Bots are not allowed ingame, if they are found, they are banned. I would not suggest replicating the behaviour of a bot in any manner, it is both unfair on players and as Arnie said, it is actually agains the rules.

:Shy: