Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁

<r>hey im looking for a guild,, contact me in game, having 168h in game red server, every day active, and as ninja my enemy is less than ashes. not much to say hope to see u soon <E>:Sing:</E> <E>:Sing:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

-:TC:-Trunks/Gunny

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Akatsuki ☁

<r><QUOTE author="gunbros95"><s>

</s><POST content="197681"><s></s>197681<e></e></POST> hey im looking for a guild,, contact me in game, having 168h in game red server, every day active, and as ninja my enemy is less than ashes. not much to say hope to see u soon <E>:Sing:</E> <E>:Sing:</E> <E>:y:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not in the correct application format, but I'll let it slide.<br/>

You didn't answer the last question, though.<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<e></e></U><e></e></B></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<t>hahaahah.....today i am banned from the perfect service..bsc i had a 1 min chat ban of spamming..the crashed and then the service thought i was hacking....r we serious...1 day game ban perfect!!!!!!!!!!!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>

</s><POST content="161514"><s></s>161514<e></e></POST>I don't like to make things <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>complicated<e></e></COLOR> like the other guilds who wrote a <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>27 page essay<e></e></COLOR> about themselves (e.g. <B><s></s><U><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s>Cinnabar<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><e></e></U><e></e></B> <E>:n:</E> ) because I know how you guys <SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>hate<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> reading a bunch of <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>paragraphs<e></e></COLOR>. <E>:Angel:</E> <e>
</e></QUOTE>????<br/>

>we're not going to write a 27 page essay paragraph <br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>proceed<e></e></COLOR> to <COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>write<e></e></COLOR> a <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>27<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF8040"><s></s>page<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF00BF"><s></s>paragraph<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#80FF80"><s></s>and<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF8080"><s></s>IN COLORS<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Meiji"><s>

</s><POST content="199365"><s></s>199365<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>
</s><POST content="161514"><s></s>161514<e></e></POST>I don't like to make things <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>complicated<e></e></COLOR> like the other guilds who wrote a <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>27 page essay<e></e></COLOR> about themselves (e.g. <B><s></s><U><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s>Cinnabar<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><e></e></U><e></e></B> <E>:n:</E> ) because I know how you guys <SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>hate<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> reading a bunch of <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>paragraphs<e></e></COLOR>. <E>:Angel:</E> <e>
</e></QUOTE>????<br/>

>we're not going to write a 27 page essay paragraph <br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>proceed<e></e></COLOR> to <COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>write<e></e></COLOR> a <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>27<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF8040"><s></s>page<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF00BF"><s></s>paragraph<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#80FF80"><s></s>and<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FF8080"><s></s>IN COLORS<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

dont you just love deidara</r>

<r><QUOTE author="WhiteRice"><s>

</s><POST content="199510"><s></s>199510<e></e></POST> Why are the requirements messed up?<br/>

<br/>

We only have one: make fun of Deidara minimum 5 times a day. <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're so adorable <3 <3<QUOTE author="yoru333"><s>

</s><POST content="199647"><s></s>199647<e></e></POST> is my profile pic enough to let me join your guild? i'm guild-less atm ._.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

COMING RIGHT UP! <E>:Smile:</E></r>