Vanity Items Suggestions!

Moekitten

I might be the only one, but I was wondering if we could have more vanity items available! I enjoy the current list and the new additions that get added, but would like to add some suggestions~

More headgear, perhaps pokemon (or you know kitty ears because... cats) ears or bows? Angel wing headbands/halos? Most of the hats are aimed towards males and it would be nice to have a wider selection for girls. (plus I'd buy cat ears asap. Can even be Skitty ears, Eevee, Pikachu, etc)

Add backpack options for wings or tails?

Probably lame suggestions from a weeb like me, but those are just my two cents! :Heart:

This is actually a good suggestion.

Carel would probably love to do these, as she has done most of the games spriting. I will pass this on to her, and ask for her feedback.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Oh yay I'm happy my feedback is good! I would love to try my hand at spriting in the community as well to get better at pixel art. Is there a template of the bases around here somewhere?~

and of course devil horns, there would have to be horns and halos lol