Do you still watch Pokemon?

Genre

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

161747 I wonder how many players still watch the anime. I just finished watching XY.

I only saw seasons 1, 2 and 3 from the "Original serie". The anime didn't really fulfill my heart as the movies (from the first to the fifth one) or the games (1st to 4th generation) did :Shy:

I watched until the Johto episodes as a kid. I tried watching the newer stuff recently but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

If they made a more adult-suited Pokemon, maybe followed the manga, I would be all over it.

QRD5EHd.png

I still watch it, the non-filler episodes are very enjoyable and recent episodes are teasing a "new evolution" which are hyping me up: Ash and Greninja are kind of synchroing each others feelings, a diferent power from mega evolution that raises every stats and even power up moves, just like in Digimon Tamers with Matrix Evolution that the characters feel what their Digimon feel when they evolve to the Perfect form (Ultimate in dub). Some awesome things have been shown like Greninja enveloped in a water-aura and Water Shuriken becoming giant!

I actually recently started over from episode 1 and casually watching it while eating/working on things!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.