Evs

Mirageshot

I suggest you use google for such basic questions but I'll answer you as understandable for you as I can.

EVs are Effort Values and are earned from taking down opponent pokemon. EVs increase 1 stat every 4 EV points. Those stats are increased while leveling. However, those stat increases will apply completely when your pokemon reaches level 100.

IVs are Individual Values are pretty much the "DNA stats" of a pokemon which are shown to you in PRO after you catch it. IVs will also affect the stats of the pokemon while leveling up.

HP explains itself, increasing the HP of the pokemon.

Defense stat decreases damage from Physical attacks in game. Tackle for example has a "Physical" icon.

Sp.Defense stat decreases damage from Special attacks. Ember for example has a "Special" icon.

Attack increases your damage when doing physical attacks.

Sp.Attack stat increases your damage when doing special attacks.

Speed pretty much increases your speed. Remember though, priority moves exist which means that no matter how fast the pokemon is that move is going off first. Example: Quick attack is a +1 priority move.

And about your question on Duskull and Umbreon I suggest you check google for that and also which items they should carry. I hope that helped.

[center][/center]

161967 what is different between ev def(spdef) and hp ?

and if i train duskull and umbreon which evs i need to train ?

def and spdef is used to defend your pokemon from a particular type of damage, defence reduces the damage of physical attack moves and special defence reduce the damage of special attack moves. Hp stands for hit points so it is used to increase the amount of total health the pokemon has. Every 4 evs grants you 1 bonus stat on that particular stat too. Umbreon, generally speaking would prefer spdef and hp investment. This is to allow it to become a very strong spatk wall and also allows you to set up moves like curse which is why you don't necessarily need a strong defensive stat. With regards to duskull, perhaps a hp investment with atk could be good but I an not entirely sure.