Timeout Server

Hothanhpk

1. 1.

PRO Username: Hothanhpk

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I lvlup my Tyranitar at 100lv, popup evolution show up when sv timeout, i already click yes to evolve and nothing happen, when i relog my pupitar lv100 and no evolve.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i cant do anything to made my pupitar evolve.

Description and Message

I lvlup my Tyranitar at 100lv, popup evolution show up when sv timeout, i already click yes to evolve and nothing happen, when i relog my pupitar lv100 and no evolve.

Description and Message

I think this is bug from game and game publishers will help me solve this problem[/i][/i]

163035 PRO Username: Hothanhpk

Description and Message

Description and Message

I think this is bug from game and game publishers will help me solve this problem[/i][/i]

Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment. Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

We so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case. I am so sorry...

Description and Message

Description and Message

Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment. Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

We so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case. I am so sorry...

thanks for ur help, but any way help my pupitar elvove, i think each pokemon have it's ID, that unwanted incidents ,pls help me to work more comfortable playing games

Description and Message

Description and Message

thanks for ur help, but any way help my pupitar elvove, i think each pokemon have it's ID, that unwanted incidents ,pls help me to work more comfortable playing games

At the moment, nothing can do, but I will recommend you store and note it, maybe dev will have some solution in the future.

At the moment, nothing can do, but I will recommend you store and note it, maybe dev will have some solution in the future.

thanks again, hope people do not encounter the same my situation :Bored: