Graphics Card Issue - Need help

Gawerty

I know this is a Graphics Card error on my side, but it was mentioned on the other forums what I could do to fix this: all the text is blurry and some of the game is blurry on windows 8.1 pro, which I am currently only able to use now. I was hoping someone could guide me through the process of fixing it so I could play easier on my eyes. Thank you :)

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

I did neither. This is an issue that was prevalent from the first moment I downloaded the client on windows 8 about two months ago.

Regardless --- The issue has been resolved, I fixed it.

Im glad u fixed it, but its to do.with the way textures are drawn. On ATI cards there is a setting called 'Mipmapping' which affects texture quality. Putting it on performance is what makes everything blurry.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Correct. I didn't mess with the client itself, the issue was prevalent from when I was playing games like World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I must have set it to performance then, regardless it's been handled now.