An Introduction

Hello everbody, my name is Near, I'm 21 years old and just recently started playing on the blue server. :Crazy:

I got my first pokemon game when I was 5 (Pokemon Yellow) and couldn't even read back then, so I had a really hard time getting out of Pallet Town. Starting from that my brother and I played every edition up to the 3rd generation.

Although I tried out the new pokemon games ORAS/XY as well, the one I enjoyed most was Pokemon Crystal,

followed by Sapphire and Yellow.

Since I'm kind of living as a shut-in NEET right now and this is the only game I'm currently interested in,

you can find me wandering around ingame most of the time. If the creators of this project keep up the quality and work hard,

I'd be happy to offer my help to share the burden (besides donating regularly).

But that's something I'll worry about in 2-3 months time, assuming I'm still playing then.

Oh yea, I'd also like to use this opportunity to advertise myself. I'm looking for a german guild & people to play with.

If there is a german community on the blue server, please send me a message, my IG name is Near94.

I'm really bad at these things... Anyways, thanks for reading, have a great day and I hope I'll see you ingame!