Pokemon 3d model/animations (READ FIRST!!!!)

Dizzycarrot

Personally, I like animation sprite than 3D sprite. However, as Arnie said it take too much time consuming and also have more custom pokemon in PRO... it nearly impossible to implement it when staffs have more priority task then this...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

165069 To me 3D-Sprites are at most a "nice to have" feature. There are so much things that are way more important.

Enlighten me what are those things. apart from finishing moves' effects/scripting.

"So many things" may be exaggerated. But what the others already said: Server stability, region implementation,content in general. Also suggestions like the auction house.

165069 To me 3D-Sprites are at most a "nice to have" feature. There are so much things that are way more important.

Enlighten me what are those things. apart from finishing moves' effects/scripting.

"So many things" may be exaggerated. But what the others already said: Server stability, region implementation,content in general. Also suggestions like the auction house.

nah. content over quality is not a thing....

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

imo 3D sprites don't necessarily increase quality.

imo 3D sprites don't necessarily increase quality.

not necessarily 3d sprites. but ANIMATED sprites. and yes it makes a HUGE difference.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

164340 there is no point.

first off, we have custom pokemon, that would mean we would have to make 3D renders of them. which is very time consuming.

secondly. the 3DS sprites arent very good. look at them, i mean really look at them. they were designed for 3rd world hardware. theyre all adge marked, aligned to hell. simply not good enough to use.

I do look at them https://pokemonshowdown.com/ they look amazing.

and if the issue is time consuming you can get the community to help out.. not just staff members.

should've just said so instead of telling people we can't do it cuz of low end stuff :/

I have a bad laptop and even then I want this