Official android app bug

Stretchb

Ok, so I am running a Samsung galaxy s4 with android 5.0.1

I downloaded the new official app for the android and every time I try to open the game it gets stuck loading at hats hats and more hats.

What do I need to do in order to get it to work on my phone?

What info do you need to help me figure it out?

165497 Ok, so I am running a Samsung galaxy s4 with android 5.0.1

I downloaded the new official app for the android and every time I try to open the game it gets stuck loading at hats hats and more hats.

What do I need to do in order to get it to work on my phone?

What info do you need to help me figure it out?

Did you meet the requirement of Anroid for PRO? And I recommend you redownload the client for best solution also. You maybe want to look thi https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16180 Hope it can help.

Yes I easily meet all of the minimum requirements....

I shouldn't be having a problem... I even downloaded marcy's memory test and ran that so no problems there. Someone on Reddit mentioned that it could be something to do with touchwiz.... Could that be anything?

Ok, so I've changed from touchwiz to a different firm ware so it's definitely not that.... I went ahead and reinstalled the app and even still it sits at "hats, hats, did I say hats?"

Here are my phones specs:

Samsung Galaxy s4 16 gb black

Cpu: 1.6 ghz (quad core)

Ram: 2gb

Graph: OpenGL Es 3.0

MB allowed / app in ROM: 512 MB

Further recommendations? Other than what is on the tutorial on how to pro on android?

Guest mimaxhard
167206 <font><font>
[postar] 167201 [/ post] Eu estou tendo o mesmo problema [/ quote] </font><font>Parece a maioria dos usuários do Android que não estão usando o equipamento topo de linha como um comprimido escudo está a ter este problema ea tópicos que tenham postando possíveis soluções realmente não ajudar.</font></font>

<font></font>

I will be much wanted to play on my mobile but I think it still not possible , my phone meets all Requests but still does not work

thats because samsungs stock OS is crap.

I installed CyanogenMod on my Note 4, PRO works flawlessly.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.