A way to make legendaries available

Escalopes

166294 why do you all people want legendary pokemons? have any watched the anime before? only one pokemon of the legendary exists in the world and no one have a caught legendary pokemon in the world. even the guy who wanted to catch the birds and Lugia failed. it even makes me sad that we can catch Mew and Celebi in game cause they should be like the others

yeah, it's not like tobias had a legend team, and brandon had the regi trio, and two frontier brains had articuno and raiku, and in the arceus movie someone had heatran

I know that you consider those legendaries, but I really don't most of them have total stats points less than dragonite. those pokemons admin use as prizes for tournments and I have no problem with that. what I meant was Mewtwo, Lugia, HO-OH...etc. those are what I consider Legendary.

if you don't consider latios and darkai legends, more power to you

yeah, it's not like tobias had a legend team, and brandon had the regi trio, and two frontier brains had articuno and raiku, and in the arceus movie someone had heatran

I know that you consider those legendaries, but I really don't most of them have total stats points less than dragonite. those pokemons admin use as prizes for tournments and I have no problem with that. what I meant was Mewtwo, Lugia, HO-OH...etc. those are what I consider Legendary.

if you don't consider latios and darkai legends, more power to you

they are very powerful indeed and Latios is one of my favorite 5 pokemons but what can they do more than a Dragonite?

Kurushiimohamed

legends under 600 will be catchable in some way, shape or form

ones over 600, will be only 1 of each ingame. like for example in Red server, there is already a Mewtwo, a Lugia and a Giratina ingame on player accounts. So these would never be avaialble anyway.

this shiny dex idea is just terrible also, meaning nobody would get them.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

166530 legends under 600 will be catchable in some way, shape or form

ones over 600, will be only 1 of each ingame. like for example in Red server, there is already a Mewtwo, a Lugia and a Giratina ingame on player accounts. So these would never be avaialble anyway.

this shiny dex idea is just terrible also, meaning nobody would get them.

Just a question about this. Those legends that can only be 1 of each in game, will they be usable in official PRO tournaments?

While most legends aren't any better then the pseudo legends, there are some that are quite powerful and I feel they would give a decent advantage over those who don't even have a chance to have said legendary.

121fhoj.jpg

I think the current legendary system is pretty balanced.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

166566decrease encounter rate to 0.003, but make it possible.

Um, no.

legends over 600 will never be catchable.

The only way you can get one currently, is by providing a sizeable contribution to PRO (so basically you have to be a long time serving staff member). in the future, there maybe a tornament or 2 with one in.

but that is it, so please, stop with the legend suggestions. We had decided legend availability literally years ago.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.