Official Guide to get Ashs Hat by XPattycakesX and Doggy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

166037 Thanks for the guide! :y:

Btw..its really unfair that only pika starter can ger that hat..since they can get all starter, surfing pika AND the hat while the others only can catch the starter

how do you think i feel xD i found it and cant even get the hat :D:

I feel this way. I have 75 hours on Red and would restart in a heartbeat for Ash's hat.

166841 "must start with pikachu to make a quest"

"the quest reward is not tradable"

166728 there will be quests to obtain stuff for other starters too, but technically Pikachu is the worst one of the 4, so it is only right that i give pikachu a boost.

when megas work, the availability of the mega stones will balance it back up anyway, because pikachu starters most likely wont be able to get them.

let me get this right... if u start with pikachu u wont be able to mega-evolve the other starters??? sound u will have only one option: evolve ur starter to mega, no matter if its a charizard which descreases spd and raises def, with 01 02 03 stats

:Ambivalent: :n:

he means pikachu doesnt have a mega evolution yet .-. (hopefully never will, this anime mascot thing needs to end... evolve the dam pikachu to a raichu ash and stop being such a noob xD) raichu mega is welcomed :D

thats not the point, you can catch a charmander, bulbasaur and a squirtle. And also mega evolve them without starting w/ them, i see no advantage on starting with the other ones....

Also its really REALLY rare to get a starter with good nature and stats.

xqvMND2.png

166728 there will be quests to obtain stuff for other starters too, but technically Pikachu is the worst one of the 4, so it is only right that i give pikachu a boost.

when megas work, the availability of the mega stones will balance it back up anyway, because pikachu starters most likely wont be able to get them.

How is that balanced? i would much rather have a mega charizard than a hat.