Server slots number

Huskysm

Hello everyone,

as far as i can see, the server's slots number has been considerably reduced, is there a reason behind this? is it because of testing? if so, testing what? stability, hoenn? :confused:

(i hope i've chosen the right place to ask this)

There was a post about one of them at least saying it was reduced whilst they were being worked on, there's the update to sort on them and they're trying to stabilise them a bit, think the reduced capacity was so they could actually do that

ge6aLM7.png

what ever, but the game MUST TO BE estabilizated coz lag and crashed, are making the game a shii**, if admins would be a little smart, then will get a dedicated server, then more people happy, more players, more transactions = more money for them, but game now really sucks.

166084 It's a beta, to play during a beta you should accept that it's not necessarily going to go smoothly,
always teh same stupid response......... this game WILL NEVER be oficial, and one thing is beta game with some issues and another one is a server that al time is crashing, full of lag and pretty low slots.

166084 It's a beta, to play during a beta you should accept that it's not necessarily going to go smoothly,
always teh same stupid response......... this game WILL NEVER be oficial, and one thing is beta game with some issues and another one is a server that al time is crashing, full of lag and pretty low slots.

Still a beta so... Lag lag lag, crash crash crash, deal with it.

Chronos true guild leader :3

what ever, but the game MUST TO BE estabilizated coz lag and crashed, are making the game a shii**, if admins would be a little smart, then will get a dedicated server, then more people happy, more players, more transactions = more money for them, but game now really sucks.

why there are so many people like you? If you are smarter than the admin, why not make your own game? Do you really think the admin/staff who make this awesome game did not really think that? Before you play the game there was this " terms and condition" that you need to agree before you can play, it was included there that its still in BETA and expect many bugs/error/crashes.

why there are so many people like you? If you are smarter than the admin, why not make your own game? Do you really think the admin/staff who make this awesome game did not really think that? Before you play the game there was this " terms and condition" that you need to agree before you can play, it was included there that its still in BETA and expect many bugs/error/crashes.

Dude, but this game will always be beta xd It can't be released due to law. So it means that bugs/errors/crashes will be always forgiven? Yeah good luck with that :) I am a really dedicated player, but im loosing my mind nowadays (so as my friends).

first of all https://prnt.sc/b6vykg now that you have seen it > server cap was reduced to lower the lag issues ingame,simple as that.

now reading all the comments you guys start to atack eachother and thats something we dont really like for that i will lock this topic and isue some forum warnings because some of you dont know how to keep it pg . > Locked.