Skill swap (minor bug)

Atomiiiiic

This move swap the ability with the ennemy poke.

i used it on my Sylveon (cute charm ability) on a wild druddigon, and after i catched it he got the cute charm ability.

20 mins later he got his ability fixed idk how, but that's weird

The only fix is that if you log out I believe. Or if you catch another Druddigon in you case and also do SkillSwap on that. Then the first one gets his normal ability back.

1 problem. If you trade the Druddigon with someone he receives a Cute Charm Druddigon. He logs out and in, normal ability back. Huge possibily for scammers with ThickFat (Hidden ability) Swinubs. Sell 10 TF Swinubs on alt and the buyers log out and log in next day. TF gone and non HA appears. Why TF with Swinubs? You can get SkillSwap on Spoink with the TF ability. Only really worth SS poke for this.

166383 The only fix is that if you log out I believe. Or if you catch another Druddigon in you case and also do SkillSwap on that. Then the first one gets his normal ability back.

1 problem. If you trade the Druddigon with someone he receives a Cute Charm Druddigon. He logs out and in, normal ability back. Huge possibily for scammers with ThickFat (Hidden ability) Swinubs. Sell 10 TF Swinubs on alt and the buyers log out and log in next day. TF gone and non HA appears. Why TF with Swinubs? You can get SkillSwap on Spoink with the TF ability. Only really worth SS poke for this.

In this situation, this could be abused. Not like with my cute charm :Shy:

As a newbie in coding, i believe this effect could be limited to battle without showing the wrong ability afterwards.

Well, no worries, u cant "Role Play" any ability u want on your poke. xd

Im always using this if i look for h.a., and i figured out:

Bring in "Role-Play"-Poke, use Role Play, switch Role-Play-Poke in fight out, catch wild Poke(Or kill it) and u are back to your original ability after fight ends.

I tested this cause i was annoyed to log out after every fight (this helps too).