Allow bikes inside caves and stop houses (like in the games)

Kanon08

I searched for this and was surprised to find nothing in the Suggestions forum.

My suggestion is to allow the usage of bikes inside caves and stop houses. Caves are big and players could benefit from the extra speed while navigating. Also, stop houses are between roads, so it makes sense to allow bikes inside them.

This is actually how it works in the original games.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

166542 I searched for this and was surprised to find nothing in the Suggestions forum.

My suggestion is to allow the usage of bikes inside caves and stop houses. Caves are big and players could benefit from the extra speed while navigating. Also, stop houses are between roads, so it makes sense to allow bikes inside them.

This is actually how it works in the original games.

Have a point but not good enough

Wouldn't agree with stop houses, kinda like the idea of using bikes/mounts in caves though. +1

Bikes in stop houses is only for convenience. I see it like this: you are on your bike, go to stop house, get out of stop house, and almost always you will use your bike again since you are still on the road. This is the way it works in the original games and I think it's very convenient.

This suggestion doesn't hurt, +1. You got my vote

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Bikes and mounts in caves would be nice for checking respawns, hunting pokemon, and training pokemon. Currently it is a bit of a chore to do so in a cave, mostly if it is not your first run in the cave (Mt. Moon and Rock Tunnel really annoys me xD). +1 Great suggestion.