HELP FOR PRO ANDROID VERSION

Baleghost

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

166624 I get stuck there when he says load hats

166637 Yeah, hats hats and more hats. ... tried everything, done everything. Nothing works. ...

You both have a Samsung device ah? The problem is a compatibility issue with Touchwiz, the Samsung "home app", si the only way you have to solve it, as I did, is to install cyanogenmod, following the guide here at the point n. 6 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16180. Nothing else can be done.

From 2015: I'm still here

166786 After asking around, I see that it only cause by the memory of some device not have enough power for running the PRO latest version... It will improved for the next future. Don't worry

Actually this is not always true. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4: with the original android OS PRO use to stuck at "loading hats", but installing cyanogenmod on my device, now PRO works flawlessly.

From 2015: I'm still here

Hi, i just want to know, im really not an expert in phones ect.. so if i install cyanogenmod on my galaxxy s4, it will allow me to play PRO but there are a risk for my phone ? i dont want to ruin it for a game and will the interface of my phone will change with cyanogenmod ? I dont want any changes or what :/