HELP FOR PRO ANDROID VERSION

Baleghost

166786 After asking around, I see that it only cause by the memory of some device not have enough power for running the PRO latest version... It will improved for the next future. Don't worry

Actually this is not always true. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4: with the original android OS PRO use to stuck at "loading hats", but installing cyanogenmod on my device, now PRO works flawlessly.

I'm interested this solution, is there a step by step guide for idiots out there? All I've been able to find is wiki.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

167003 Hi, i just want to know, im really not an expert in phones ect.. so if i install cyanogenmod on my galaxxy s4, it will allow me to play PRO but there are a risk for my phone ? i dont want to ruin it for a game and will the interface of my phone will change with cyanogenmod ? I dont want any changes or what :/

Is a different OS so the interface will be different and you'll be able to play pro flawlessly. Btw I advise you to follow the guide linked above and also to pay attention because installing cyanogenmod is not so easy if you're not used to do stuff like that with phones.

From 2015: I'm still here

166786 After asking around, I see that it only cause by the memory of some device not have enough power for running the PRO latest version... It will improved for the next future. Don't worry

Actually this is not always true. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4: with the original android OS PRO use to stuck at "loading hats", but installing cyanogenmod on my device, now PRO works flawlessly.

I'm interested this solution, is there a step by step guide for idiots out there? All I've been able to find is wiki.

At you own risk:

First step: https://www.samsungsfour.com/tutorials/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&catid=14&Itemid=466

Second step: https://www.samsungsfour.com/tutorials/how-to-install-cyanogenmod-12-1-on-samsung-galaxy-s4-international-version.html.

From 2015: I'm still here

At you own risk:

First step: https://www.samsungsfour.com/tutorials/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&catid=14&Itemid=466

Second step: https://www.samsungsfour.com/tutorials/how-to-install-cyanogenmod-12-1-on-samsung-galaxy-s4-international-version.html.

I thank you for these links, they are incredibly helpful in what I need to know/do. But unfortunately I'm using an LG G3 and the tutorials do not apply.

Is a different OS so the interface will be different and you'll be able to play pro flawlessly. Btw I advise you to follow the guide linked above and also to pay attention because installing cyanogenmod is not so easy if you're not used to do stuff like that with phones.[/quote2]

Ok thanks but if i dont like the cyanogenmod's interface can i uninstall it and run my phone with the original OS ?

the beauty of android is you can install any interface you want. there are so many themes and launchers (even on stock OS's) it is great.

I am using CM12.1, running Nova Launcher Prime 4.1 and, the experience ia flawless

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

168011 the beauty of android is you can install any interface you want. there are so many themes and launchers (even on stock OS's) it is great.

I am using CM12.1, running Nova Launcher Prime 4.1 and, the experience ia flawless

swear you love to brag about your android device haha, with your what? 10 second loading time, teach me your ways senpai lol

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot