Moves learned upon levelling

Troubleman

Has this changed for PRO? I just started out and My Charmeleon is lvl16. I was expecting it to have learned Metal Claw by now (I think it was meant to learn it at lvl14 iirc) has moves learned upon levelling changed in this game? If so is there a list anywhere? Brock is whooping me atm

167260 Some moves not updated to gen 6 yet, so you will need to wait. At the moment the movepool look like mix between gen 4 and gen 5.

--Moved to proper place--

167252 You can check the moves in the dex itself. Some moves aren't implemented.

thanks guys. also metal claw's always been a move charmander/charmeleon would haven learned at a low level so that confuses me. still appreciate it

167260 Some moves not updated to gen 6 yet, so you will need to wait. At the moment the movepool look like mix between gen 4 and gen 5.

167252 You can check the moves in the dex itself. Some moves aren't implemented.

thanks guys. also metal claw's always been a move charmander/charmeleon would haven learned at a low level so that confuses me. still appreciate it

I don't think metal claw have in movepool of charmander https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/charmander

And also check in pokedex PRO

Screenshot_5.png

The last time Charmander learned Metal Claw was in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Ahh duly noted. Thanks

Ahh duly noted. Thanks

I think that was intended to only help people who chose Charmander to beat Brock in those games, as it's normally the only starter without supereffective moves against Rock/Ground.

I think that was intended to only help people who chose Charmander to beat Brock in those games, as it's normally the only starter without supereffective moves against Rock/Ground.

I see, well I'm getting to lvl17 for dragon rage hopefully that helps