I figured I'd finally make an introduction post. You can find me on the IRC channel everyday through the week. I love meeting new people so feel free to introduce yourself to me!

A little about me:

I'm 26 years old and have been playing Pokemon since I was in 5th grade. I'm married and just had my first kid a month ago! I'm a huge Chicago sports & food fan. I work in Marketing at a racing parts company so I'm always around a computer.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

167508 I figured I'd finally make an introduction post. You can find me on the IRC channel everyday through the week. I love meeting new people so feel free to introduce yourself to me!

A little about me:

I'm 26 years old and have been playing Pokemon since I was in 5th grade. I'm married and just had my first kid a month ago! I'm a huge Chicago sports & food fan. I work in Marketing at a racing parts company so I'm always around a computer.

Hello soulvaki, welcome to PRO!

I see that you're already familiar with the IRC, so I'm guessing your familiar with the standard links I'm about to give you as well, but if you ever need them... you can always check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

#MURICA

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee