Some ideas with images!

Kuvishuby

Hi there!

I was thinking about how to improve PRO (a bit) and I have some ideas, so I dedice to make images and post my suggestions here. Let me know what do you think^^

1.- Force save button: Add a button next to ReSync button that save our progress, so we won't need to logout and login (we will probably avoid things like this T_T https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28529 )

STf3nWB.png

2.- Nicknames: Add the possiblity to nickname our Pokémon, like the original games. This will be good if we have 10 Sync Natus with different natures... or just for fun. I suggest if we trade with a nicknamed Pokémon, the new trainer can rename them.

MB3EMmF.png

3.- Honor players: Cap. 3 per day and 1 per player. Players can honor eachother if they do some good actions like helping in story, helping with a trade or having a good time battling. I suggest: Friendly, Helpful and Opponent. If we reach X number of honor we will be able to unlock a title for our profile.

6VzG06a.png

4.- Tournaments: This tournament can take place on a custom map, typing a command like /join dailyT_1 (daily Tournament 1... add a number if ther are so many players. Different tournaments) or both. Could be daily, weekly, monthly... and the winner will get prizes like Rare candy, vitamins, some Pokémon... I don't know, you would decide them, this is only the concept :D

Well that's all. I will edit the post if I think new ideas or edit those... thanks for reading and sorry if my English is bad :(

See ya!

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

1. No, can be abused to spam the server

2. No, can be abused and unmoderated, this has been suggested several times and declined.

3. No, can be abused. Several people could gang up on someone they collectively dont like.

4. Staff host tornaments on a semi regular basis (one has not long finished), so this wont be a thing.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

3. No, can be abused. Several people could gang up on someone they collectively dont like.

I think you should reconsider the 3rd one, you don't have to put an "Unlike" thingy button only positive ones.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I think you should reconsider the 3rd one, you don't have to put an "Unlike" thingy button only positive ones.

Could be similar to how games like CS:GO have a reputation system.

You can only commend for:

1. Good teacher

2. Good leader

3. Friendly

Of course these could be changed but like you said there is no need for a down vote button.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1. Good teacher

2. Good leader

3. Friendly

Of course these could be changed but like you said there is no need for a down vote button.

Exactly. This is a pretty good idea.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

1. Good teacher

2. Good leader

3. Friendly

Exactly. This is a pretty good idea.

Yeah, btw remember this won't change anything beside a title, you won't get a Mew or something ^^

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

Would look cool honestly, and it encourages people to have good behavior.