Hello PRO World

So I came across this little gem and it got me feeling all nostalgic, so I registered.

I started in Red Server and just wanted to say hi to anyone who decided to click open this thread. If anyone has any tips and/or unspoken rules I should be aware about, please do share. Also, I took a quick glimpse through the forums and couldn't find anywhere to post suggestions or requests for the game. I've got a few ideas I'd like to see, but wouldn't know where to post it. So I'm going to post it in my introduction. :Light:

- The EXP gain is awfully slow for non-members. I purchased an MS Medallion to hopefully pick up the pace, but I still haven't entered Viridian Forest on day two of game play. 50% of a low EXP rate is still below average in my opinion. Does anyone know if Medallions stack or not?

- Money gain seems fine as a member. Then again, I've only fought one trainer thus far. :Cry:

- In trainer battles, one feature I like about the new games is you have the choice to change out your pokemon before your opponent sends out the next one. I prefer this only for PvE. PvP is understandable. I don't know how much coding that would take, but it'd be nice to see.

I'll either post more ideas/requests here as I play the game, unless I'm pointed to the right thread to post in. Now back to the game. :y:

Welcome to PRO! You can post suggestions here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Heya! Enjoy your time here, if you need any help check out the ingame guides for quest help and also for help on understanding how the pokemon game works.

Anywayz as always enjoy and you can ask me for help any time! :Grin:

x3y83p.jpg