can someone climb ranks by using several accounts?

169314 I just want to ask cause it jumped to my head, I have seen one before using several accounts to catch a pokemon fast. can't someone with several accounts climb the ranks by beating his other accounts? or friends helping each other?

maybe some do it :Ambivalent: and its againts the rules for sure , so if a person catched doing it his going to be banned that for sure :Shocked:

169314 I just want to ask cause it jumped to my head, I have seen one before using several accounts to catch a pokemon fast. can't someone with several accounts climb the ranks by beating his other accounts? or friends helping each other?

maybe some do it :Ambivalent: and its againts the rules for sure , so if a person catched doing it his going to be banned that for sure :Shocked:

but this is unfair for other people. I think players should only gain points on random matches.

Kurushiimohamed

but this is unfair for other people. I think players should only gain points on random matches.

yeah true +1 i hope they do something to detect those bad players do stuff like this

169339 No, they cannot use multiple accounts to get pvp points. If they do so they'll get banned.

If you find someone suspicious and have proofs then feel free to report them.

I don't know. I don't play pvp, but I did recently but only for fun with friends, and there was a guy posted on forum before, he used 4 accounts to catch a Dratini. so it just jumped in my mind that someone might do that.

Kurushiimohamed

you only get points for random matches, and yeah its of course not allowed to try to battle yourself in ranked pvp ladder and will lead to a ban.