Aye, new to pokemon in general and this game

Teach me the ways of old..

Really, i grew up as one of those kids sorta oblivious to the pokemon fandom.

But today! Today i finally decided to really jump aboard and do my homework.

Idk anything about stats or moves and moves sets that are good for what and which.

Idk what pokemon need depending on type and i hadn't even begun to memorize whats strong or whats easy to get or strong against what.

etc.

So i guess i'm more or less here asking for help from experienced players and to have someone point me towards the most useful guides yall know. So many of them are outdated though and buried underneath other things.

The only thing i was really introduced to when i was little was the Pokemon Stadium on Nintendo station.

As a result, my favorite pokemon i ever owned was Lickitung and Zapdose.

My Zapdose basically one shot everything in the game and i didn't really learn anything.

Lickitung is the result of a minigame.

I like Deoxys and Darkrai too because of the movies i saw on TV when it aired.

Darkraihassexylegswhat..

So uhh.. Hi.

sw1yBzP.gif

169357 Teach me the ways of old..

Idk anything about stats or moves and moves sets that are good for what and which.

Idk what pokemon need depending on type and i hadn't even begun to memorize whats strong or whats easy to get or strong against what.

etc.

So i guess i'm more or less here asking for help from experienced players and to have someone point me towards the most useful guides yall know. So many of them are outdated though and buried underneath other things.

The only thing i was really introduced to when i was little was the Pokemon Stadium on Nintendo station.

My Zapdose basically one shot everything in the game and i didn't really learn anything.

Darkrai has [Censored] legs..

So uhh.. Hi.

feel free to ask here :) welcome to PRO we all here to learn from experieced trainers to be experienced too :Grin:

169361 Hiya, welcome to PRO.

Just ask in game or the official PRO staff for help if you need anything. See you in game :y:

In my experience, the community is stronger than the staff.

Or well, that's my opinion.

atm.

I rarely ever seen any game with reliable staff who are open on a regular basis.

I know game development is important and pretty distracting but fixing problems just aren't most designers specialty.

That and answering questions when someone else can do it. There are more important things than filling people in unless it's game news related.

-shrugs-

sw1yBzP.gif

169357 Teach me the ways of old..

etc.

Darkraihassexylegswhat..

So uhh.. Hi.

Welcome to PRO.

Our beloved Windy already pointed you to the guide section. You can find some similar features and content to the original games but there are differences that make PRO what it is today.

So check it all out!