Eeveelutions Creation Contest

Guest ProEngineer

1. 1.

@Valimee

Yes I was referring to that Mewtwo.

There are also files and sprites for others that I am not obligated to mention here, but may be in the storyline at a later time.

Question: Would you quit if you were on a special map and you battled 18 different NPCs, 8 of them with legit Eeveelutions, and the other 10 with custom ones? In the event we do put custom Eeveelutions in the game (at this point, other staff are against it), they wouldn't be obtainable or would be so difficult to get, there may be only one or two of each in the whole game. Would that upset you?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ProEngineer

@Valimee

The way I scripted it (before the concept was turned down), it is such a daunting task to even have the chance to obtain one. It would be so difficult I could only see a few players being able to accomplish it. Hint: It has something to do with how many Eevees you evolve by yourself.

k

Name of Eeveelution: Toxeon

Artwork:

toxeon.jpg

Artwork for evolution stone:

Name of evolution stone: evo with 86.whatever% happiness while toxic'ed

Type:poision

Ability:toxic heal / natural cure hidden ability poison touch

Height: 3 ft @ shoulder

Weight: 60 lb

Stat Splits

130: def

110: hp

95: spa att

65: sp def

65: speed

60: att

Moveset

1: wish

1: toxic

1: tackle

5: acid

9: poison tail

13: veno shock

17:swift

20: protect

25: toxic spikes

29: sludge bomb

33: haze

37: flamethrower

41:heal bell

45:thuderbolt

dedicated physical wall. meant to stop those phsyical fight/fairy/bug/poison users dead in their tracks and act as a piviot with various support moves and wish/cleric support. also has a semi decent special movepool to grind away at those with no healing/support.

im not really a artist

Guest ProEngineer

@fredrichnietze

Thank you for the submission. The stat splits should have attack higher, at least 95. Poison's highest average stat is attack.

As for the name, I like it. The biggest troll move in the game is Toxic, as it's damage increases with each turn. The move sets for the most part make sense. I am not too sure a poison type Pokémon would be able to handle flamethrower and thunderbolt, but the other ones certainly make sense.

Thanks again for the submission. I will post a collection of the best ideas after I get at least one submission for all 10 uncompleted Eeveelutions.

Guest ProEngineer

I found this online, and whoever made it is impressive. Fairy (Sylveon) is not on here. Does anyone know what the Pokémon on the top center with the ??? by it would be? I filled in all the types, but didn't know what that was supposed to be, besides Dark

5GHfIil.png

Guest ProEngineer

So I got the scoop on that ??? Eeveelution...that is actually the mega evolution of Eevee. Smart move there, although it should be a little lighter color, like dark brown, so it doesn't look like a 2nd Umbreon.

@fredrichnietze

Thank you for the submission. The stat splits should have attack higher, at least 95. Poison's highest average stat is attack.

As for the name, I like it. The biggest troll move in the game is Toxic, as it's damage increases with each turn. The move sets for the most part make sense. I am not too sure a poison type Pokémon would be able to handle flamethrower and thunderbolt, but the other ones certainly make sense.

Thanks again for the submission. I will post a collection of the best ideas after I get at least one submission for all 10 uncompleted Eeveelutions.

you may notice that the move pool is almost entirely special. hence the higher spa att & lower att. also nidoking is a poison type aswell as ground and it has coverage on every single type cept fairy. also from a logical stand point, most toxic chemicals are also unstable and flammable/explosive. and most toxics are liquid based which conduct electricity.