Eeveelutions Creation Contest

Guest ProEngineer

1. 1.

Guest ProEngineer

Hello players,

I am running a contest for creation of the rest of the Eeveelutions. I will post the winners and their designs. 1st place gets an Eevee, lv.5 from my player account. I have a few Eevees in my box, I will give one randomly to the winner. I am looking for original work. Note: This is a player run contest, not a staff run contest.

Currently, there are 8 Eeveelutions:

Jolteon (Electric), Flareon (Fire), Vaporeon (Water), Espeon (Psychic), Umbreon (Dark), Leafeon (Grass), Glaceon (Ice), and Sylveon (Fairy)

I am looking for 10 new Eeveelutions of these types: Poison, Dragon, Bug, Ghost, Flying, Rock, Ground, Steel, Fighting and Normal.

To enter the contest, fill out the following information and reply to this post, using this template:

Name of Eeveelution:

Artwork:

Artwork for evolution stone:

Name of evolution stone:

Type:

Ability:

Height:

Weight:

Stat Splits

130:

110:

95:

65:

65:

60:

Moveset

1:

1:

1:

5:

9:

13:

17:

20:

25:

29:

33:

37:

41:

45:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this the wrong way, but...I think you might garner more interest if you offer better prizes. Something tells me forum readers aren't the type to get excited about a random Eevee- that's something mainly noobs and kids want >>;

I like the contest idea though, I'd love to see the designs people would come up with. I'd be willing to donate prizes to help generate interest, if you'd like :D

So, do we just pick a type and design an eeveelution or do we have to do all 10 types?

"Ain't Nothing Like A Good Ol'Fashioned A**-Whoopin"

'

Sawk%20sig.png

[glow=red]Achievements:[/glow]

</FONT>

Became Kanto League Champion 8/30/2015

<FONT font="Century Gothic">Became Johto League Champion 9/03/2015

Thank you for the feedback. This isn't an official contest, as I wanted to just spark conversation, thus the prize is there just to acknowledge who has the best designs.

Wait, you're not actually holding a contest, you just want people to talk about it? I'm confused.

I was just saying you aren't likely to get many participants without better prizes to motivate people to join, but if you're not really having a contest it doesn't matter...

Well, I dunno what's going on, but I'm still willing to donate to help spark interest if (it's a contest), let me know if you change your mind, I guess.

@SybilVain

It is a contest, yes, but it's nothing compared to a typical content creation contest. The reason huge prizes won't be awarded is because the submissions won't go into the game. Official contests are used to generate things to go into the game. At this time, we are not putting in custom Eeveelutions...at this time ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

@SybilVain

It is a contest, yes, but it's nothing compared to a typical content creation contest. The reason huge prizes won't be awarded is because the submissions won't go into the game. Official contests are used to generate things to go into the game. At this time, we are not putting in custom Eeveelutions...at this time ;)

this will hopefully never happen. i know many players, including me, that would quit if they add custom pokemons.

l7yod7eh.png

@Valimee

Thus the reason it is not planned at this time.

And if you played longer, you would realize there are semi-custom Pokémon in this game. Not to throw any spoilers at you, but wait until you finish all the Kanto badges, and you will know what I mean

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72