Hoenn Pokemon in Route 39. HELP

Fireblad10

1. 1.

I apologize for my bad language, but I'm using a translator.

I catch in Route 39 (Johto) a Hoenn Pokemon "Sentret" and now I can not move or delete it. I also tried to make it evolve, but the situation does not change

Some administrator can help me?

Immagine.jpg

First of all that is a Johto Pokemon. It's Furret, the evolved form of Sentret. You can't evolve it anymore as that is it's last evolution.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

170163 First of all that is a Johto Pokemon. It's Furret, the evolved form of Sentret. You can't evolve it anymore as that is it's last evolution.

He means the game count it as Hoenn, look closely the screen. (the ' (Hoenn) ' )

For your problem, we saw it happened on love island and they fixed it, so don't worry and wait a little, it will be fixed too :Angel:

Ahh, read that completely wrong haha. Still half asleep here.

170163 First of all that is a Johto Pokemon. It's Furret, the evolved form of Sentret. You can't evolve it anymore as that is it's last evolution.

He means the game count it as Hoenn, look closely the screen. (the ' (Hoenn) ' )

For your problem, we saw it happened on love island and they fixed it, so don't worry and wait a little, it will be fixed too :Angel:

Ahh, read that completely wrong. Still half asleep here lol

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

170159 I catch in Route 39 (Johto) a Hoenn Pokemon "Sentret" and now I can not move or delete it. I also tried to make it evolve, but the situation does not change

Some administrator can help me?

sorry for that situation,

it will fix in the next reboot and automatically will change your poke with hoenn region back to johto again,

thx for reporting it

l4HnObn8QDzuCeOw8.gif