Pokedollar Harvesting

Anonywish

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Requirements -

15 badges. Poke with Surf. 50+ poke team.

- Hourly Profit -

10-30k

- Explanation (what to do) -

Rapid-fire wild encounter kills inside Dragon's Den at Blackthorn. Electric type recommended for fishing inside the cave.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Guest mystogan

s inside Dragon's Den at Blackthorn. Electric type recommended for fishing inside the cave.

170309 - Requirements -

15 badges. Poke with Surf. 50+ poke team.

- Hourly Profit -

10-30k

- Explanation (what to do) -

Rapid-fire wild encounter kills inside Dragon's Den at Blackthorn. Electric type recommended for fishing inside the cave.

Fishing = faster encounters.

Requirements:

Nothing (but it'd be better complete the whole game)

Hourly Profit:

It depends on your progress. I got +150k

Explanation (what to do):

Find every hidden item in the game (nuggets, big nuggets, stardust...) and sell them in Route 25. You can search in dig spots too.

Thanks to: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

Pokémon Training

Requiriment: A pokémon to train

Profit: Low

Method: Just train your pokémon's evs and level. The income won't make you rich in a heartbeat, but it can lead you to the next situations.

Pokémon Selling

Requiriment: A pokémon to sell

Profit: Low to Awesome

Method: Sometimes, while training, you can find a rare pokémon (Dratini, Scyther, Starters among others) that a lot of people are willing to buy. Shiny and good IV pokémon are included here too. The better the pokémon is, the better the price becomes.

Pokémon Training and Selling

Requiriment: A pokémon to train and sell

Profit: Low to Awesome

Method: Well, that's just the both previous idea merged together. To train a pokémon ev and level demand time, effort and patience. So, some people are willing to buy a pokémon already trained and leveled for a higher price. A Bulbasaur level 90 with EV's is worth more money then the same Bulbasaur level 05 with no EV at all. Again, the better the pokémon, the better the price.

Seafoam Island

Requiriment: Surf

Profit: Low to Medium

Method: To my mind this is the first spot to grind money and some level. It's not the best option, but everything have to start from somewhere, right? if possible, bring a lot of pokémon that can deal with Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, Dewgong and Golbats, because you'll be far away from a pokémon center. There will be a Joy down there to recover your team, but she'll ask $1,500 for this. My advice is to spend all your team PP grinding, and then you talk to her.

Victory Road

Requiriment: Kanto Badges

Profit: Low to Medium

Method: A good place to level up your pokémon to get ready for Elite 4. Besides, there is a Pokémon Center and a Store close to it, making it a good spot to farm exp and money. Again, not the best option, but better then Seafoam Island overall.

Dragon Den

Requiriment: Access to Blackthorn City, Surf

Profit: Good to Very Good

Method: Awesome spot, and maybe the best, to farm money and experience before Jotho Elite 4. The pokémon here are easy to defeat, give a good exp and pretty decent amount of money. Here was the place where my first LvL 100 pokémon where leveled. Moreover, it's necessary to visit this to open Cerulean Cave, so it's almost a must.

Mt. Silver

Requiriment: Beat both Elite 4, Beat Karate Master (Optional)

Profit: Great

Method: In my opinion, Mt. Silver is the best place to grind money and the second place to farm experience up to now. It has a Pokémon Center close to it, and the first floor is already good. But the higher you go, better will be your rewards. To turn the 3rd floor avaible, the best floor, you need to defeat Karate Master first.

Cerulean Cave

Requiriment: Cerulean Cave Quest

Profit: Great

Method: It is the second best place to grind raw money, but overall it's the number one. "How?" can you ask. It's because Cerulean Cave is the fastest place to level up any pokémon at this moment. So if you put the third hint (Pokémon Training and Selling) here, you'll have a good time making money. First you grind the raw money training the pokémon, latter you sell it for a higher price. The downside is that the Cerulean Quest can be long, boring, expensive and you need to put a lot of effort on it, but the service pays itself. If you know how to make deals and to save money, it shall never be a big problem again.

That's my 2 cent up to now. There can be other places I don't know, I may be wrong in some of them, but that's how I help new people in the game when they come to me asking about how to make some money. I hope I've helped you too. And sorry for bad word choices, it's late here and I'm feeling sleepy already.

- Requirements - A poke knowing dig with enough happiness to use it

- Profit - Items worth 100k+ on a normal run

- Explanation (what to do) - Do not skip dig Cooldowns (every 4 days) use Dig in Kanto and Johto and on Sevii island following the dig spot guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=6144.