best place to fish

[highlight=purple]Diamond Domain[/highlight] (on Love Island) is a nice place for Shellder and Staryu. Super Rod needed.

[highlight=pink]Love island[/highlight] itself features Clamperl, Mantyke, Azurill and Staryu via fishing.

[highlight=blue]Dragons Den[/highlight] offers Dratini via fishing. There's also Corphish and Dragonair obtainable while surfing.

There's also various routes to encounter Qwilfish.

172213 [highlight=purple]Diamond Domain[/highlight] (on Love Island) is a nice place for Shellder and Staryu. Super Rod needed.

[highlight=pink]Love island[/highlight] itself features Clamperl, Mantyke, Azurill and Staryu via fishing.

[highlight=blue]Dragons Den[/highlight] offers Dratini via fishing. There's also Corphish and Dragonair obtainable while surfing.

There's also various routes to encounter Qwilfish.

Thanks you very much i think i'm gonna go fish somes azurills

172210 but keep in mind corphish can't appear fishing, they only appear while your surf

I heard from some guilde members that you can fish corphish and dragonait too even if the dex say surfing

Okay maybe if they implemented that in the last 2 weeks. Before that time I fished for about 9 days cause I wanted to get a good h.a. dratini and in that time I never encountered a dragonair or a corpfish

bCXP3Gl.png

172210 but keep in mind corphish can't appear fishing, they only appear while your surf

I heard from some guilde members that you can fish corphish and dragonait too even if the dex say surfing

Okay maybe if they implemented that in the last 2 weeks. Before that time I fished for about 9 days cause I wanted to get a good h.a. dratini and in that time I never encountered a dragonair or a corpfish

You can encounter every Pokemon on water while fishing, but fishing spawns cannot be encountered while you are surfing.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You can encounter every Pokemon on water while fishing, but fishing spawns cannot be encountered while you are surfing.

Okay so I guess I just had the WORST of luck then :Ambivalent:

bCXP3Gl.png