best place to fish

Okay maybe if they implemented that in the last 2 weeks. Before that time I fished for about 9 days cause I wanted to get a good h.a. dratini and in that time I never encountered a dragonair or a corpfish

You can encounter every Pokemon on water while fishing, but fishing spawns cannot be encountered while you are surfing.

Okay so I guess I just had the WORST luck then :Ambivalent:

bCXP3Gl.png

Okay so I guess I just had the BADEST of luck then :Ambivalent:

You encounter every water spawn while fishing and so the odds of encountering a rare Pokemon is much more than while surfing and that might be why you can't encounter one.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

172208 In that case you could either go for Staryus (just check the Pokedex for the locations, cause there are plenty) or you can go to Dragons Den (blackthorn) and fish for dratini

I took your advice my first dratini :) SH0DWRB.png

Wow you literally got a Hidden ability adamant dratini with 30 atk? jesus you're lucky :D

bCXP3Gl.png

I'm still fishing just under Fuchsia city call me old fashion but im hunting still a slowpoke to hope to encounter the beastly slowpoke with the good Nature and HA and some godlike stats! Im really in love with slowbro of us the best bulky pokemons with a large movepool and cant wait they inplent the mega's into game! But indd dragon's den sounds also like fun

172208 In that case you could either go for Staryus (just check the Pokedex for the locations, cause there are plenty) or you can go to Dragons Den (blackthorn) and fish for dratini

I took your advice my first dratini :) SH0DWRB.png

Wow you literally got a Hidden ability adamant dratini with 30 atk? jesus you're lucky :D

Thats perfect attack IV and then the rest lacks! :Frown:

172252 I'm still fishing just under Fuchsia city call me old fashion but im hunting still a slowpoke to hope to encounter the beastly slowpoke with the good Nature and HA and some godlike stats! Im really in love with slowbro of us the best bulky pokemons with a large movepool and cant wait they inplent the mega's into game! But indd dragon's den sounds also like fun

don't know how often slowpokes appear there but left from cerulean, the small surf spot before you enter the area of cerulean cave, you can only encounter slowpokes and some magicarps, in my opinion best spot to farm slowpokes, maybe give it a try :)

bCXP3Gl.png

172252 I'm still fishing just under Fuchsia city call me old fashion but im hunting still a slowpoke to hope to encounter the beastly slowpoke with the good Nature and HA and some godlike stats! Im really in love with slowbro of us the best bulky pokemons with a large movepool and cant wait they inplent the mega's into game! But indd dragon's den sounds also like fun

don't know how often slowpokes appear there but left from cerulean, the small surf spot before you enter the area of cerulean cave, you can only encounter slowpokes and some magicarps, in my opinion best spot to farm slowpokes, maybe give it a try :)

Yes totaly agree with you sire, only got surf yesterday im still playing the game on a slow level. I have a 90 haunter but still dindt went for my 6th badge so thats explain enough. Im new to this game love to explore everything in the meanwhile helping my girlfriend she is kinda semi new to the MMO aspect of pokemon.

But thanks for the tip, ill give it the future a try