Things that should be added urgently !!

Girlorgirlorboy

1. 1.

:Light:

[glow=white]- You should by all their Pokémon belonging to the regions that created the game. If you can not put them in nature to capture, could create a system of buying the game itself in order to acquire the remaining Pokémon that are not found in nature. For example, Aron, Beldum, Treecko, Torchic and etc ...

- You should give the possibility to memberships find Pokémons Uncommon / Scarce / Rare / Extremely Rare with at least 40% more ease.[/glow]

:thanks:

[glow=white]Sorry for my english, I'm Italian ![/glow] :Ambivalent:

Um, no.

Membership doesnt mean easier.

Membership is early access, that is it.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

172735 :Light:

[glow=white]- You should by all their Pokémon belonging to the regions that created the game. If you can not put them in nature to capture, could create a system of buying the game itself in order to acquire the remaining Pokémon that are not found in nature. For example, Aron, Beldum, Treecko, Torchic and etc ...

- You should give the possibility to memberships find Pokémons Uncommon / Scarce / Rare / Extremely Rare with at least 40% more ease.[/glow]

:thanks:

[glow=white]Sorry for my english, I'm Italian ![/glow] :Ambivalent:

Membership will never impact to rarity of pokemon and PRO is free to play, not pay to win. Locked as suggestion already and denied