Hi there :)

Not really new to the game or the forum, but realized I haven't made any introduction to the forum yet, so catching this crash as a good occasion :p

Already caught mew and celebi, around 500 hours in game and currently hanging around 250 rating in pvp, lost a bit of motivation to play pvp since the rewards are given only to the top 25 in the ladder and honestly are really bad for the effort it requires to be that high in pvp.

I'll throw my piece of suggestion I'd like to be implemented in my presentation, hoping the post won't get moved in the suggestions department :p i can even add that my name is Jack and i'm 22 years old, just to be sure :)

Make rewards for PvP scale based on the "rating" number, e.g. 100 rating 50 pokeballs 200 rating sth else, 300 rating and so on :) would improve a lot the motivation to play pvp giving intermediate rewards :)

That said, nice to meet you all :D

172838 Not really new to the game or the forum, but realized I haven't made any introduction to the forum yet, so catching this crash as a good occasion :p

Already caught mew and celebi, around 500 hours in game and currently hanging around 250 rating in pvp, lost a bit of motivation to play pvp since the rewards are given only to the top 25 in the ladder and honestly are really bad for the effort it requires to be that high in pvp.

I'll throw my piece of suggestion I'd like to be implemented in my presentation, hoping the post won't get moved in the suggestions department :p i can even add that my name is Jack and i'm 22 years old, just to be sure :)

Make rewards for PvP scale based on the "rating" number, e.g. 100 rating 50 pokeballs 200 rating sth else, 300 rating and so on :) would improve a lot the motivation to play pvp giving intermediate rewards :)

That said, nice to meet you all :D

What server do you play on, and welcome to the forums. :Angel: