How to train my Team

Shaiapouf

Hello everyone,

I want to build my team. However, I do not know how to EV train them...

I want my team to be build with a Golem, a Blastoise, a Alakazam, a Arcanine, a Gengar, and a Dragonite. They might not be the best team to play with, but they are the ones I like ^^ (I would agree only one changing Alakazam XD).

I already have a Wartortle and a Geodude.

Wartortle: Torrent ; Rash ; IV: 22 atk, 31 def, 24 spd, 30 spatk, 28 spdef, 30 hp.

Geodude: Sturdy; Careful ; IV: 27 atk, 20 def, 03 spd, 19 spatk, 31 spdef, 28 hp.

What would be your advices to make them as efficient as possible? Knowing that I might do some PvP when they have a high Lv.

:thanks: for reading ^^

173225 Hello everyone,

I want to build my team. However, I do not know how to EV train them...

I want my team to be build with a Golem, a Blastoise, a Alakazam, a Arcanine, a Gengar, and a Dragonite. They might not be the best team to play with, but they are the ones I like ^^ (I would agree only one changing Alakazam XD).

I already have a Wartortle and a Geodude.

Wartortle: Torrent ; Rash ; IV: 22 atk, 31 def, 24 spd, 30 spatk, 28 spdef, 30 hp.

Geodude: Sturdy; Careful ; IV: 27 atk, 20 def, 03 spd, 19 spatk, 31 spdef, 28 hp.

What would be your advices to make them as efficient as possible? Knowing that I might do some PvP when they have a high Lv.

:thanks: for reading ^^

Hey, I'm no expert on competitive battling but I know some links that can help you build a good team.

You should check https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/ for movesets and EV training and you can find out where to EV train here -> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3275

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

About the story, maybe you should focus first on battling gym and pokemon league. EV training can come later after having ev berries.

Personally on my journey at first, i didnt put much effort on ev training my pokemon, most of them were trashy to be honest. But after becoming johto champion I started catching newer pokes with good iv and nature then max level them. And i enjoyed it though, going back and forth to ev training spots and dragons den haha.

PS: I EV trained only my trashy gyarados to wipe pokemon league :)

Hope this help

311144_trainercard-Emonission.png

@ JollyolNathan: I thought of using Smogon. However, since PRO don't use perfect pokemons and don't have the same meta, I didn't know if I shoul duse it (and which game I should use)

@ emonission: I might do this ^^

173842 @ JollyolNathan: I thought of using Smogon. However, since PRO don't use perfect pokemons and don't have the same meta, I didn't know if I shoul duse it (and which game I should use)

@ emonission: I might do this ^^

Use Smogon. It'll give you the best idea of nature/ev/moveset even though our meta isn't the same.