~Coin Shop - Membership Ticket~

Infamous

1. 1.

[glow=blue]So what's the difference between supply and demand if people are looking only at fashion items value and trying to compare them to MS?

Fashion items don't have much value so they shouldn't be counted as an equal to MS.[/glow]

[glow=blue]I got PMed a lot for MS when I closed my sales, there is a lot of demand it just people are looking at the fashion items to get it cheaper.[/glow]

>why fashion shouldnt have same value if buyers consider that it has the same value and seller's cost is the same??

tell that about fashion items to LOL players, some people are not looking for competitive pokemons just for good looking ones, if not why shinys are more expensive than normal pokemons? they have better stats? i dont think so...

>U want to set a price in the market when the market isnt even stabilised yet, thats just stupid... and about pokemons, most people dont know how competitive works, thinks if the pokemon has good ivs is a good pokemon, ive seen people paying for epic sassy sweepers... and most players are complaining about cheap pokemon prices atm when u complain about high ones... have no idea what are u looking, my guild had bought tons of epic pokemons for really low prices.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[glow=blue]So what's the difference between supply and demand if people are looking only at fashion items value and trying to compare them to MS?

Fashion items don't have much value so they shouldn't be counted as an equal to MS.[/glow]

[glow=blue]I got PMed a lot for MS when I closed my sales, there is a lot of demand it just people are looking at the fashion items to get it cheaper.[/glow]

>why fashion shouldnt have same value if buyers consider that it has the same value and seller's cost is the same??

tell that about fashion items to LOL players, some people are not looking for competitive pokemons just for good looking ones, if not why shinys are more expensive than normal pokemons? they have better stats? i dont think so...

>U want to set a price in the market when the market isnt even stabilised yet, thats just stupid... and about pokemons, most people dont know how competitive works, thinks if the pokemon has good ivs is a good pokemon, ive seen people paying for epic sassy sweepers... and most players are complaining about cheap pokemon prices atm when u complain about high ones... have no idea what are u looking, my guild had bought tons of epic pokemons for really low prices.

I want to increase the price MS but lately people been decreasing it, I don't care if its in the 250k-300k area for right now but having it set to 150k isn't fun.. =.=

The reason why fashion items are so cheap is because of the market, people sell the cheapest to get the cash first in which lowers the pricing due to multiple people doing this. If you want to compare it to fashion items sell MS for 100k and see how many people will buy it and how much actually cash are you donating to the server for money you can earn in 4 hrs with ms.

The price was offered at 160k, two weeks ago when the economy was still low. @Arroar

one more thing...the market for ms is that bad cause u broke a rule... MS shouldnt be tradeable at least YET (and u did bypassing a rule... real world trading), u started with people with really low $ and now u are desesperate to get more since with that money u cant get anything, if the MS sells would started when the market was stabilised, the price would be easly determinated and wouldnt change a lot...

Give it a few days, price is inevitably going to rise. Even if you play 1 hour a day, for 30 days you can make 600k just by grinding instead of 300k.

one more thing...the market for ms is that bad cause u broke a rule... MS shouldnt be tradeable at least YET (and u did bypassing a rule... real world trading), u started with people with really low $ and now u are desesperate to get more since with that money u cant get anything, if the MS sells would started when the market was stabilised, the price would be easly determinated and wouldnt change a lot...

I don't agree with any of this. Breaking the rule? What are you talking about? He simply found a way to trade membership since there weren't any other options implemented. I'm sure admins would remove his previous "How to thread" if it was considered a rule breaker. About him setting the price, he merely offered an exchange rate 2 weeks ago, membership price was/is more tied with coin store cosmethics than anything else.

Leotosi ask the staff, they said it is not against the rules *Asked staff members before I sold it", and still aren't saying it is. Ask some of the GMs Xhaj, and Solstice doesn't like it as much. Pretty sure Arnie? Had Naero ask another staff member for me.

The market still isn't stable yet, people did set the price due to how low coin shop items were selling for which dropped overall value on all the items for donations. Who would pay for MS, if the 100c is the same exact donation value? That's the reason it was tied with the coin store cosmetics like Crimson was say. It's mainly the due to the community that it was low at that point, currently if you go by coin shop items 25c = 25k-30k at times. (Before it was up to 100k) (Max cash in the game is 999,999,999 at the moment) Also it was an exchange price considered two weeks ago when 160k was worth a lot. *No set price on it currently but since people don't want it higher it will be set to it due to the suppliers currently."

End of discussion not going to have a whole debate about this in a suggestion thread.

All those glowing letters make my eyes bleed :P

Frankly, I think there should be a way - any way - to make MS available for those too who can't use PayPal. And I think it is actually a good thing that you can sell MS. I agree that it would be simpler if we could "purchase" MS for PRO Coins, because it would make such trade simpler.

Bump.

This needs attention. This clearly falls into RMT, and is a huge problem. It is contributing to a P2W environment, which is something the devs claim to be firmly against, yet, this is happening right now, with threads in this very forum announcing these services.

Needs to be looked into and stopped, ASASP

People offer an in game perk (MS) for in game pokedollar. All I could see so far is that some guys want more money for their MS-trades... What happens before you bought the MS doesn't matter at all. Following your logic, I would not even be alllowed to sell in game pokemon for in game money since I paid real life money for the electricity to catch the respective pokemon, respectively to earn in game currency.

PS: I just remembered this hilarious rare candy thread which lead to an in game price adjustment of the rare candy buying npc, just because some people were to greedy, sold their candies and then found out what they lost through their laziness of not doing any research before they sold. Similarity? Think before you sell something and stop complaining about your own mistakes.

Bump.

This needs attention. This clearly falls into RMT, and is a huge problem. It is contributing to a P2W environment, which is something the devs claim to be firmly against, yet, this is happening right now, with threads in this very forum announcing these services.

First about spawns, now about this. So the only think you do is complain?

Can you try and name one game in which players don't trade premium currency with in game currency between themselves?

Bump.

First about spawns, now about this. So the only think you do is complain?

Can you try and name one game in which players don't trade premium currency with in game currency between themselves?

Any decent game that isn't Pay2win?

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying. "

Paying real money to get ingame currency is pay2win, no matter if it's through official means or not. If buying pokemon for real currency is a bannable offense, why is buying gold (to buy pokemon or other stuff) supposed to be legal?

Complaining about something that is straight up wrong is valid, by the way. Turning a blind eye on stuff just because you want to be "politically correct" or want to appear nicer, is the cowards escape. There's some stuff wrong in this game that needs to be fixed, and it won't get fixed unless people complain. I'm complaining, and they're valid complaints too, since some people actually agree with me. If you don't, make a case for yourself, and defend your position.

I await eagerly how you'll defend pay2win as a good thing, so go on, entertain me.