orange islands thoughts

Oscar

what do you think about the add the orange islands to search legendary pokemon?

and the add the orange islands gyms and drake (the orange islands champion) like a boss to beat

and the prof ivy give us a lapras mount to surf in the orange islands

and to put a story line of shamutti island like pokemon 2000 movie

173998 what do you think about the add the orange islands to search legendary pokemon?

and the add the orange islands gyms and drake (the orange islands champion) like a boss to beat

and the prof ivy give us a lapras mount to surf in the orange islands

and to put a story line of shamutti island like pokemon 2000 movie

Could be cool. I think the staff are much more focused on Hoenn and other upcoming features :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Most likely like Sevii Islands. Lots of places to go, some itneresting Pokemon to find and... that's about it :P I don't think that Orange gyms would work in a game like this. I mean in the anime they were more like challenges mostly, and not battles...

I think it will be better than the sevvi island: that archipelago is small and with nothing to do actually, while the orange islands are larger, so I expect those to be a custom region with 8 badges, elite four, etc.

From 2015: I'm still here

or they can to put there 5 bosses lv 120 and they can give access to one legendary pokemon or other thing better.

it would be cool if the admins had use this archipielago to get a legendary as mew and celebi or can see a lugia and helping its and slowking to get 3 orbs like the movie pokemon 2000 and with that orbs can battle with lugia in whirlpol island and it give us an object with ho oh giving un an object to caught celebi