Rollback Bug

Songopro

Hi Guys,

i reach finally Mt. Silver. Go in the Mountain and beat the rocket Grunt. Then i pass the way and disconnect. There was a short Rollback and i stand again at the Rocket Grunt. But now he says that i loose to him and cant Pass. Cant Battle him and Stuck there.

Sry for bad english :O

And thanks for Help.

174088 Hi Guys,

i reach finally Mt. Silver. Go in the Mountain and beat the rocket Grunt. Then i pass the way and disconnect. There was a short Rollback and i stand again at the Rocket Grunt. But now he says that i loose to him and cant Pass. Cant Battle him and Stuck there.

Sry for bad english :O

And thanks for Help.

You will need to wait cooldown before can rebattle him again. Sorry for your inconvenience, however you meet roll back issue.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

I am so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

--Moved to proper place--