SS Anne help

Tonyboy13

1. 1.

PRO Username: tonyboy13

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

so i saw guides and youtubers... and ppl on chat told me i need one pencha berry to keep going in ss anne, but i think i use on a pokemon so i dont have more pencha berrys i try to talk to all nps on a boat and i didnt find. I cant trade bcause ineed rainbow badge.. i need some help ? I need to start a need game ? :/

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Yes!

Description and Message

I need a pencha berry and i cant find no more..

174440 PRO Username: tonyboy13

so i saw guides and youtubers... and ppl on chat told me i need one pencha berry to keep going in ss anne, but i think i use on a pokemon so i dont have more pencha berrys i try to talk to all nps on a boat and i didnt find. I cant trade bcause ineed rainbow badge.. i need some help ? I need to start a need game ? :/

Yes!

Description and Message

Try all routes u were in before , and interact with the Berry trees , u can get berrys there and im sure that there pecha berry tree :Angel:

174440 PRO Username: tonyboy13

Yes!

Description and Message

I can't tell if you're already on the SS Anne or not but if you are then there is a Pecha berry inside a bin in the kitchen on the SS Anne. Maybe it respawns every few days, I don't know as I finished the quest a long time ago. Maybe a staff member can help you if you really need it.

If you aren't on the SS Anne yet you can wait 4 days for the old berries to respawn on other routes :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

i think i need to wait to berries respawn i dont know.. yes some ppl on chat told me on a trash i can find one pencha berrie but i use on pokemon , its empty now.. i already try to go all routes possible and its all empty.

Did you enter S.S.Anne? and if yes, then it will be in the dustbin in Kitchen (it respawns).

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

174446 There are some pencha berry trees inside viridian maze ( not so sure , but give it a shot ) . Also some trees along the kanto city . Won't be hard to find one . Don't worry about it ... Good luck .

There are only EV reducing berries in Viridian Maze.

174446 There are some pencha berry trees inside viridian maze ( not so sure , but give it a shot ) . Also some trees along the kanto city . Won't be hard to find one . Don't worry about it ... Good luck .

There are only EV reducing berries in Viridian Maze.

Okay

giphy.gif