Safari annual pass

Pearljam

1. 1.

When we discuss about suggestion, don't go to complain and using crash as reason for implement. That's is not suitable as crash is expected and you cannot use this for argument.

175901 The games in pretty early development stages and currently going through a fair amount with the big update coming. Server crashes suck, for everyone, but theyr'e expected.

We aknowledged the risks when we downloaded it.

^ Yes agree with that

175863 I don't like this idea even a one bit ;p 5k isn't that much, u can easy get that much from NPCs, or wild pokes, even if u're a begginer.

If staff will change Saffari to open, unlimited in time, acess wichout changing in spawns we can expect ton's of shiny scythers, tauroses, rhyhorns, kangas etc. in no time.

Palayers from That Other Game, would know what happened, when Saffari was open to free access during just one weekend event.

^ Agree this too, it is not about technical problem, it is about idea criticism

175888 certainly, the idea would either be nice or bad but the bottomline of this issue is the server crashes with no money refundbor let stay in the saffari once the server is back...i know in late games you really cant save while grinding in saffari but there is no such thing as server crash though.. to be honest i also like the idea, the developer made a lot of things different and exciting things here, that amt of good for infinite access but what if the shiny encounters is 2-3x harder than 1/8192 in saffari zone only just to avoid the tons of shiny tauros,kanga,pinsir,chansey and scythers...or instead of just 200k for unlimited pass, why dont they also require beating all bosses + badge requirement + number of trades and caught pokes from a certain kind like 50 chanseys/other particular sparse pkmn in rt13,14,etc...that challenge....haha...so in simplicity extremely difficult challenge to to gain unlimited access to saffari

This idea about adding to challenge for unlimited access safari is not related to the important point. Why we need permanent access to safari. You must think it impact to economy and also potential inflation when it implement. If you check , you will see many rare pokemon in here - bubasaul, sycther, kangsanra, .... These pokemon can back up over price to 200k easily when you selling it. Whatever you adding feature for gain unlimited access, it not answer for the question - why you need unlimited access and impact to economy of PRO.

I don't like this idea, and I see many agree about this idea is "stuck/server down" lose money (5k). Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment. It is not suitable argue for why it need to suggestion?

Follow this guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16416 and see if owner post can answer these question. Remember that this game is for everyone, MMO type, not handheld game.

Really? But the glitch happens from time to time, i was battling a scyther when the server went offline, how was that suppose to make my day, everyone else experiencing this is annoyed regardless of the money put into it but the fact they found an interesting pkmn but turning down the server just messed it up..why not get the encounters back("as if that is easy") then at least put a daily free pass, not two just one pass..that is much easier...

Another thing is what if we encountered a shiny? Then all of the sudden server went offline again? Ofc you will not give the shiny nor its encounter sequence back, right..so i also like the idea of first one to post this..

To be honest i dont want the hoenn update too anymore, i think its the main coz of all sudden crashes too... too sad :'(

The only reason I agree to this is to save me money. I have been in the safari zone so many times and the server crashes. I spent countless amounts of money there just for it to be lost.

A way they could do this is raise the rarity of the rarer Pokemon in the safari zone that way people won't just be getting a ton of rare mons.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png