Safari annual pass

Pearljam

1. 1.

SAFARI ZONE PERMANENT PASS

*crowd screams

:Light: Self-explanatory, I think.

Instead of having a twenty-minute session in which you pace to and fro the zone the pokemon you want is in, make a fee for an extended, multiplicative, or permanent access.

No more fingers crossed that the servers will honor your 5,000 pokedollars, boys!

Coding should be relatively simple, if the pass was made like the dragon medallion. Pricing should be steep, upwards of 200k in my opinion.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

Worst idea as safari so much rare pokemon and if you have permanent access.... these pokemon lose value as got farm so much. It totally different with dragon 200k. The attempt for 20 min and 5k per access is grind of PRO, and should be fair. 200K is very under price for permanent access. So I disagree with this idea, maybe with 999.999.999 pokedollar I will think about that

not possible.

the timer is controlled by the actual map itself, not any NPC you interact with prior to access.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

175061 not possible.

the timer is controlled by the actual map itself, not any NPC you interact with prior to access.

Would it not be possible to copy and paste another version of the safari zone and snip out the code that limits time? Then there could be another option via npc to lead to a "different" map.

Mechanics are where staff comes in :Smile: I just thought it would be nifty. At the end of the day its a matter of what's worth the effort

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

175846 Arnie was a staff member so he knows what he's talking about they are not going to change the safari zone its always been timed and a fee so quit complaining about it

Then why is there a place to put in suggestions? And he isnt complaining, he is suggesting a nice idea in my oppinion.

Its not like safari is getting then for free but you getting a little discount at max. Would also be a nice sinkhole in the game since more people would consider to farm more in safari.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

I don't like this idea even a one bit ;p 5k isn't that much, u can easy get that much from NPCs, or wild pokes, even if u're a begginer.

If staff will change Saffari to open, unlimited in time, acess wichout changing in spawns we can expect ton's of shiny scythers, tauroses, rhyhorns, kangas etc. in no time.

Palayers from That Other Game, would know what happened, when Saffari was open to free access during just one weekend event.

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif

I think this would be a good idea. Personally due to server stability I tend to avoid the safari if I can, due to the frequent crashes because I do not want to waste my money.

But even then they are too good. Unlimited access would mess up the economy. So to solve that, I would suggest it giving x free rounds of safari a day. Maybe around 5-6ish a day, and after that the player has to pay 5k for each consecutive safari round after their pass is up. (The numbers I used here were for an example and can be tweaked.) I feel like this would help since the server issues tend to ruin the safari experience for many players.

certainly, the idea would either be nice or bad but the bottomline of this issue is the server crashes with no money refundbor let stay in the saffari once the server is back...i know in late games you really cant save while grinding in saffari but there is no such thing as server crash though.. to be honest i also like the idea, the developer made a lot of things different and exciting things here, that amt of good for infinite access but what if the shiny encounters is 2-3x harder than 1/8192 in saffari zone only just to avoid the tons of shiny tauros,kanga,pinsir,chansey and scythers...or instead of just 200k for unlimited pass, why dont they also require beating all bosses + badge requirement + number of trades and caught pokes from a certain kind like 50 chanseys/other particular sparse pkmn in rt13,14,etc...that challenge....haha...so in simplicity extremely difficult challenge to to gain unlimited access to saffari

The games in pretty early development stages and currently going through a fair amount with the big update coming. Server crashes suck, for everyone, but theyr'e expected.

We aknowledged the risks when we downloaded it.

ge6aLM7.png