The games kicked me out of the elite four battle

Mrsmartini

1. 1.

PRO Username: Mrsmartini

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Before the problem happened i was battling the second man in the elite four johto.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I looked on the forum and i could not find anything that was helpful in any way on how to fix it.

Description and Message

I was battling the second person for the elite four Johto when i was kicked out of the game. I lost 33 revives which i used on the first and the second battle and now i have to start all over because the game kicked me out in the middle of the battle. Im just upset i saved all these revives and i lost them mid battle with the elite four...

If you used 33 revives on the firstone, there is a problem. I suggest you train your team a little bit more.

Also it happens to be disconnected in these moment, but just so u know, before losing to e4 was giving a 24h cooldown.

30 revives 45k :/ but its too much for only one e4 member. What level is ur team ?

175671 PRO Username: Mrsmartini

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Before the problem happened i was battling the second man in the elite four johto.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I looked on the forum and i could not find anything that was helpful in any way on how to fix it.

Description and Message

I was battling the second person for the elite four Johto when i was kicked out of the game. I lost 33 revives which i used on the first and the second battle and now i have to start all over because the game kicked me out in the middle of the battle. Im just upset i saved all these revives and i lost them mid battle with the elite four...

Hey there, MrsMartini.

Sorry to hear about this issue. Unfortunately, nothing can be done with this case. PRO is a fan-made game and server-related issues happen a lot more often than we want them to. The problem with resolving individual cases like this is that since the server crashed, there isn't any record of your battles ever occurring. Server stability is very important to PRO, and we hope to provide a more stable experience in the future.

Again, sorry to hear that this happened to you.

Good luck in the future!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

175688 If you used 33 revives on the firstone, there is a problem. I suggest you train your team a little bit more.

Also it happens to be disconnected in these moment, but just so u know, before losing to e4 was giving a 24h cooldown.

30 revives 45k :/ but its too much for only one e4 member. What level is ur team ?

my team has three level 98s and three level 95s.

175688 If you used 33 revives on the firstone, there is a problem. I suggest you train your team a little bit more.

my team has three level 98s and three level 95s.

I highly suggest a high level Gengar and possibly Gyarados. They seem to be the 2 easiest to obtain to help beat the E4.

Perhaps you could simply EV train your current team which makes them significantly stronger - Here is a guide for that as well: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=15966

By the sounds of it you have the levels to beat The E4 - EV training may be that edge you need

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.