Getting into forum.

Evilsnake here.

I am not new to PRO, i already have 190+ hours in-game, and i regularly visit forums, but never posted anything. This post is more like me unlocking PM, than introduction, but hey what wrong could it go if i try to make this a little bit fun :D

So, I am from Nepal(+5:45 GMT), and I am playing on BLUE server. (If anybody is here from Nepal, be sure to add me in discord, its evilsnake in discord too.)(others are also welcome to add me :Cool: )

In 1 week I will be free. :Grin: ( I waited 12 years for it. In High School )

I don't have much else to say. I started playing pokemon around 10 years back. started from Sapphire, and have played all gen-1,2,3 games except for gold, and blue and haven't completed gen 4,5 and haven't started 6th gen at all.(Except for mainstream games, i have played pokepinball, and one tetris-like pokemon game that i forgot the name of.) Also, I am playing Hacked/Fan Games for Pokemon. I also play other games, like CS:GO, Need For Speed, and every other Lan game that I can find of.

So, I think this is it, I am pretty sure there are many things I left out, but my mind is one of the most laziest that can be found on the planet, so it just doesn't bother to remember things to write, and it's constantly ordering my hand to just stop writing because it's making him think :D So enjoy, and instead of Gotta Catch em all, I go with the phrase,

Gotta Faint em all. :D

PS: If you want Mega-Seviper to happen, then we are already Friends. MEGA-SEVIPER ALL THE WAY. ALL HAIL MEGA-SEVIPER.

Wherever you are, don't ask me to be there fast

Because ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

5400221894.png

175871 Evilsnake here.

I am not new to PRO, i already have 190+ hours in-game, and i regularly visit forums, but never posted anything. This post is more like me unlocking PM, than introduction, but hey what wrong could it go if i try to make this a little bit fun :D

So, I am from Nepal(+5:45 GMT), and I am playing on BLUE server. (If anybody is here from Nepal, be sure to add me in discord, its evilsnake in discord too.)(others are also welcome to add me :Cool: )

In 1 week I will be free. :Grin: ( I waited 12 years for it. In High School )

I don't have much else to say. I started playing pokemon around 10 years back. started from Sapphire, and have played all gen-1,2,3 games except for gold, and blue and haven't completed gen 4,5 and haven't started 6th gen at all.(Except for mainstream games, i have played pokepinball, and one tetris-like pokemon game that i forgot the name of.) Also, I am playing Hacked/Fan Games for Pokemon. I also play other games, like CS:GO, Need For Speed, and every other Lan game that I can find of.

So, I think this is it, I am pretty sure there are many things I left out, but my mind is one of the most laziest that can be found on the planet, so it just doesn't bother to remember things to write, and it's constantly ordering my hand to just stop writing because it's making him think :D So enjoy, and instead of Gotta Catch em all, I go with the phrase,

Gotta Faint em all. :D

PS: If you want Mega-Seviper to happen, then we are already Friends. MEGA-SEVIPER ALL THE WAY. ALL HAIL MEGA-SEVIPER.

Welcome evilsnake :) enjoy your stay :Angel: