Virdaian maze

Firewizard99

I was in virdian forest and saw the maze my friend told me that's were u get a growlithe when u choose squirtle but after all that trouble of going through the maze I got a bellsprout which was annoying and this was on the blue server

175998 I was in virdian forest and saw the maze my friend told me that's were u get a growlithe when u choose squirtle but after all that trouble of going through the maze I got a bellsprout which was annoying and this was on the blue server

The abandoned Pokemon is random. Not related to your starter at all.

I was in virdian forest and saw the maze my friend told me that's were u get a growlithe when u choose squirtle but after all that trouble of going through the maze I got a bellsprout which was annoying and this was on the blue server

it really dosent matter about your starters , the abondonned pokemon is random,it can be : growlithe , bellsprout or horsea.

175998 I was in virdian forest and saw the maze my friend told me that's were u get a growlithe when u choose squirtle but after all that trouble of going through the maze I got a bellsprout which was annoying and this was on the blue server

Yeah my 2 Cents - Also started with Squirtle and I recieved a Horsea :)

I think we pretty much proved that the maze theory is Void right here :P

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.